+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Few Questions about female tactics....

Few Questions about female tactics....

I understand it would be tough to give an accurate answer as we are all strangers, but...

Why would a girl whom I've been talking with for awhile, whom I work with, text me at 11:30 at night, knowing I get off at 5 and ask if I'm still at work, to see if I could get something she left at her desk and bring it to her? I mean she KNOWS I wouldn't be at work.

Why would the same girl text me the day after having a conversation w/ me, just to tell me a txt she sent me meant to go to someone else, that didn't even get noticed? Like what was the point of telling me that?

And why would this girl talk to me for hours on end everyday, and be nearly impossible to get to go out with me?

I am beyond frustrated trying to deal with this. If it's any help, this is a girl who I have seen in the past, recently bumped into each other again and it's like a spark set of a fire again.

She's an attention whore. She's enjoying the attention you pay to her, but doesn't want anything beyond that.

this is a girl who I have seen in the past, recently bumped into each other again and it's like a spark set of a fire again.
    It's not much of a spark for her if she won't go out with you. Seems she likes the sparky attention you give her though. I'd ignore her from now on. Unless you enjoy being tormented

On Edit: Looks like HIA were posting the same thought at the same time.

Reason I say spark is that we passed each other for the first time in about a year at work and said hi, then I got an email about 15 minutes later from her chatting me up and we've been steadily talking ever since. We've met up and had drinks at a bar a couple times, but as far as setting up an actual 'date' it's been hard.

No tactics there she just isn't interested in dating you. You are wasting your time.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

sadie_genie Guest
    Yup. Doesn't seem there are any tactics. Just seem like you are reading too much into it.