+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with a girl (bestfriend)

Need help with a girl (bestfriend)

Hey guys, 1st post and new member to the forums. I'm 15, and a lot of girls like me. This girl i've been talking to for the past 7 months makes me happy. I started talking to her because my friend wanted me to talk to her because she is sad, this was back in December 22nd.

I started having feelings for her 2 months ago, she is just amazing, but she lives 3 hours away and I get to meet her next year when i turn 16, we're both 15. This is the only girl I have ever had feelings for, EVER, all the girls at my school are just really skinny or don't have heart. We text all the time and she's a great friend. I have recently told her my feelings for her about a month ago and she was happy, i've been caring for her since February since she was in the hospital (she has diabetes. Passed down from her father. Her blood sugar was recently high at a 404).

I always flirt with her and she always wishes for me to come over if i lived closer, she tells me i'm a great friend and even her family thinks I should go for her and care for her all the time. She also wants me to cuddle with her, but as i said before, 3 HOURS AWAY... We both love similar things, like about 90% of the things we have in common, she likes my eyes, laugh, and smile. I like her cheeks, eyes, smile, laugh, and her personality, really heartwarming . We've been on Skype recently and last night was different from other nights, she wanted me to tell her a romantic story, i did. She loved it and texted me "you make me really happy" "i really wish you were hear.. i'd kiss you goodnight" "and then fall asleep in your arms". She also wants me to be the big spoon when i go over next summer.

We care about each others happiness and sadness, whenever one of us is sad, the other one is, whenever happy, the other is happy. She told me that she still is a little still not over her boyfriend whom she was dating for 3 months and then he broke up with her and had sex with a girl 3 days later, i'd be heartbroken imo. I asked her if she will ever feel the same and she said "i can't tell the future".

Does this me she will like me in the future?

So what should I do?
    Last edited by mikebsynergy; 09-08-13 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebsynergy View Post
    Hey guys, 1st post and new member to the forums. I'm 15, and a lot of girls like me. This girl i've been talking to for the past 7 months makes me happy. I started talking to her because my friend wanted me to talk to her because she is sad, this was back in December 22nd.

I started having feelings for her 2 months ago, she is just amazing, but she lives 3 hours away and I get to meet her next year when i turn 16, we're both 15. This is the only girl I have ever had feelings for, EVER, all the girls at my school are just really skinny or don't have heart. We text all the time and she's a great friend. I have recently told her my feelings for her about a month ago and she was happy, i've been caring for her since February since she was in the hospital (she has diabetes. Passed down from her father. Her blood sugar was recently high at a 404).

I always flirt with her and she always wishes for me to come over if i lived closer, she tells me i'm a great friend and even her family thinks I should go for her and care for her all the time. She also wants me to cuddle with her, but as i said before, 3 HOURS AWAY... We both love similar things, like about 90% of the things we have in common, she likes my eyes, laugh, and smile. I like her cheeks, eyes, smile, laugh, and her personality, really heartwarming . We've been on Skype recently and last night was different from other nights, she wanted me to tell her a romantic story, i did. She loved it and texted me "you make me really happy" "i really wish you were hear.. i'd kiss you goodnight" "and then fall asleep in your arms". She also wants me to be the big spoon when i go over next summer.

We care about each others happiness and sadness, whenever one of us is sad, the other one is, whenever happy, the other is happy. She told me that she still is a little still not over her boyfriend whom she was dating for 3 months and then he broke up with her and had sex with a girl 3 days later, i'd be heartbroken imo. I asked her if she will ever feel the same and she said "i can't tell the future".

Does this me she will like me in the future?

So what should I do?
    ok so no1 is replieing... wtf

She wants to have a relationship with you but she is finding it a real problem you being so far away. If you can't have the physical part of a relationship, it's going to fall apart so that's why she isn't too keen on this atm.

I was in her shoes at one time and what happened was I met someone locally and ended up dating him instead, so it would be wise not to get involved with someone if you can't spend time with them physically.