+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Couple of Questions From Two Confused Men

A Couple of Questions From Two Confused Men

Ok, ladies; question!
    My friend and I always argue about these things... So we're gonna let you answer.

1) Do women prefer a guy who has a nice car?
    I'm not asking you to pic between an asshole with a Porsche 911 and a wonderful guy with a 87 Volvo; I'm asking you to disregard personality.
    Simply: does a guy's car matter?

Assuming a guy drives an old ass ugly car, does he have to compensate by being more great than the guy with the nicer car?

My opinion: normally not. But there is a minority of women who prefer a man who has a lot of money, thus, a pimpmobile.

My friend's opinion: it matters to all women. Period.

2) Does an accent make a guy more hot?

My opinion: On some women, but most prefer the average guy. Most women see a man with an accent as something "exotic and exciting" that she would want to have an adventure with, but nothing serious.

My friend's opinion: It only works on the cultivated and posh women. Normal women want normal men.

3) Would you rather date an older guy, a younger guy, or a guy around your age?

My opinion and my friend's: women generally prefer older guys, because they are generally more mature than guys their age.

4) How long does it take for you to date someone before you can say, and mean, "I love you"?

My opinion: at LEAST three months, but it really varies. You might never come to love a person.

My friend's opinion: He believes in "love at first sight", i.e. you can love a person even if you haven't even dated them for very long, assuming they're the "right one".

5) Are you attracted to macho guys? Like, the guys who are very, very masculine?

My opinion and my friend's opinion: Women are usually attracted to masculine men, unless they are feminists.

And 7) This is only something I am wondering about... I know I'm pretty great, and awesome. But every girl I have been with has told me that I am the most amazing guy they have ever met. That I'm the most special and wonderful, etc, blah blah blah. Now, my ego is already as large as J-Lo's butt, but I sometimes wonder if this is a typical thing for chicks to say to someone they get romantically involved with, or... if I really am this superb (which I sort of already know that I am )

Hopefully, you will be able to help us settle this once and for all.

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Alex86; 11-08-06 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86

No, I prefer a guy who can afford a flashy car but doesn't need that kind of attention, so drives a beat-up Jeep.

Only for about a week. Then I want someone who understands where I'm coming from.

Older would be nice, for once. Like maybe five years older.

4) How long does it take for you to date someone before you can say, and mean, "I love you"?

I can mean it in six weeks, but I'll really mean it in six months and I'll be completely sure after six years.

5) Are you attracted to macho guys? Like, the guys who are very, very masculine?

I like men who are unconsiously masculine, not the weight-lifting, ass-kicking redneck type. I prefer Georger Clooney to Captain Caveman.

And 7) This is only something I am wondering about... I know I'm pretty great, and awesome. But every girl I have been with has told me that I am the most amazing guy they have ever met. That I'm the most special and wonderful, etc, blah blah blah. Now, my ego is already as large as J-Lo's butt, but I sometimes wonder if this is a typical thing for chicks to say to someone they get romantically involved with, or... if I really am this superb (which I sort of already know that I am )
    Of course we can talk shit to get what we want just as well as men, but in your case, it's the real thing. You are just so fantastic... I'm so glad I met you...bla, bla, bla. I don't even mind that you don't count so good, baby.

Ok, ladies; question!

I'm not asking you to pic between an asshole with a Porsche 911 and a wonderful guy with a 87 Volvo; I'm asking you to disregard personality.
    Simply: does a guy's car matter?
    for me it matters that the guy drive a car at least as good as mine, maybe better, but that disregard personality.

Quote Originally Posted by alex86
    i don't know about american accents, but personally, i think a very diffrent accent is everything but not hot!!!

i would date a guy of my age or older..i would have a relation ship with a guy older than me, at least 3 years...

it depends dates/month...seeing him every day, maybe a month or two.

macho= sex bomb guy---NO or maybe once or twice in bed, then forget his name, and his telephone number!
    macho= maculine guy, but decent and respectfull---YES, yes, yes....

))) funny...but i hate guys with a big ego, at least bigger than mine.))
    chicks who says that about guys are stupid and imature...i would never say that about no guy, cause a man should know tha he is a little more beautifull then devil, but very protective wiht me, and intrested in my person, not in his person!)
    i din't say i am not selfish...))

Quote Originally Posted by alex
    Hopefully, you will be able to help us settle this once and for all.

Thanks so much!
    ya ya...my plasure...
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Ok, ladies; question!
    My friend and I always argue about these things... So we're gonna let you answer.

at first it's convenient if the person has a car so one person isn't driving everywhere. it makes a girl miss out on that feeling of being picked up and taken somewhere, you know? but my bf and i share a car cause it's cheap and convenient. but he had a car until we moved in together.

yes.

someone close to my age or a little older is fine.

when you've said it all without words.

yes.

they're just saying that. they think you're a loser. sorry.

Hmm.
    1- the car thing, no it doesn't matter.
    2 - the accent, no I don't think so.
    3 - age - the smallest age gap I have ever had is 5 years, so I'm for the older.
    4 - "i love you", I've only ever said it to one person and I knew it for a long time before I would say it, I said it after about 5 months. It depends on the person though?
    5 - masculine - yeah well I don't dig the feminine thing.

When a girl gets with a guy of course she's going to say those things, if she didn't mean them at the time then why would she be with you? I don't see why it would be a lie, but who knows.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

1. Guys with nice cars are good, but if i loved someone; the car wouldnt really matter.
    2. I dont really care about an accent. But if the accent is too strong its hard to understand them lol
    3. I'd rather date a guy around my age, but older is fine too; as long as its not a huge difference in age. But I wouldn't date a younger guy; thats a no no for me cause older guys will know how to take care of me
    4. if i knew the person before i started dating them.. I could say and mean "I love you" in the first week. If i didnt know them; saying and meaning "I love you.. I wouldnt b able to say that until at least the third week.
    5. Not really.. REALLY masculine guys are just weird.. Its good to have some muscle.. but too much is just too much
    6/7. Yeah.. i'd say that it is a typical thing for chicks to say to someone they get romantically involved with... But some might actually mean it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1) - I like cars that are dependable.

2) - Accents are good, but there needs to be a lot more to hold my attention.

3) - Slightly older is good. My age is okay, as long as someone else already trained them. Younger? No thanks. I don't want to raise anyone.

4) - I don't think you can really know if it is a lasting love until you have spent time together. I think "love at first sight" is merely a matter of chemistry.

5) - Macho? Well, I like very masculine men, but not Neanderthals. (And I consider myself a feminist. You should look up the definition as you seem to be confused about what a feminist is.)

6) - I can't imagine telling someone they are the most amazing man I ever met. It seems kinda silly. Maybe they are very young "women"? But as for your ego: you might want to fix that. Gigantic egos are obnoxious.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?