+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A couple of questions out of curiosity...

A couple of questions out of curiosity...

Just throwing a couple of hypotheticals here... neither of these questions actually apply to me, but I was just curious as to the kind of responses I'll get from these.

So ladies...

1) If upon meeting a guy for the first time and you realized from the get-go that you're not interested in him, will you still allow him to meet you a second time if he asks? Or will you be straight up honest with him and reject his offer?

2) Suppose that you do allow this guy to meet you, is there any "meaning" behind it if you want him to meet you sometime later that night instead of during the day?

the first one is a very interesting question, would love to know also. as for the second question.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ruval View Post
    1) If upon meeting a guy for the first time and you realized from the get-go that you're not interested in him, will you still allow him to meet you a second time if he asks? Or will you be straight up honest with him and reject his offer?
    If I wasn't interested in him in 'that way' I would make it known. If he asks to meet a second time... I would let him know that it would have to be under the conditions of developing a 'friendship'... and then I would give him an opportunity to back out gracefully while still saving face.

2) Suppose that you do allow this guy to meet you, is there any "meaning" behind it if you want him to meet you sometime later that night instead of during the day?
    If I wanted to meet him later that night instead of the day... then I would be contradicting myself. It's unlikely I would do this. However, if I did, then it would because I felt that something more than friendship might be possible. So if I did do this, then there would be a meaning behind it - exploring more into the potential of the situation.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't allow him to believe I was interested once I determined I wasn't.

I think it would mean I was busy during the day.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

1. for me it's really hard to tell if i would be interested in a guy unless we had more than a couple of dates. i don't date people for their looks, so unless he was able to do something which would disgust me on the first date, i will be seeing him for quiet awhile until i am able to make a choice. (I would have a night stand if it's someone I am physically attracted to though)

2. same as Vashti, day or night makes no difference, but I am usually busy day time, so night it is in most cases.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Just throwing a couple of hypotheticals here... neither of these questions actually apply to me, but I was just curious as to the kind of responses I'll get from these.

So ladies...

1. i would be straight up. they would know by the "look."

2. it would depend on how late at night it is and which night. if it's late on a weekend night, that would give someone the impression romantic shit is happening. if it's wednesday night i would think it a friendly get together.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I wouldn't go out on a second date....I'd make it known I wasn't interested.

If I wanted to meet a guy at night, it would be because I had something romantic in mind.....night time is more for romance than day time.

Hey everyone, thanks for the responses! Especially for question #2... definitely interesting lol.

1. no second date would be offered
    2. a date at night would be something more intimate, GRRRR