+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i have a couple questions anyone thinks they can help try to awnser them for me!!

i have a couple questions anyone thinks they can help try to awnser them for me!!

Hey i have a couple questions that i really need to get awnserd so please help me! \
    first one me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 6 months and just a month ago i started noticing our relationship hasnt been like it use to. we use to allways try hard to see each other and we were allways fascinated when one of us would talk but now its like she doesnt really try as hard to see me anymore etc etc. does anyone know whats going on here and how i can fix it or how we can make our relationship more fun/ exciting??
    the second question is i dont currently have a car right now and my girlfriend doesnt like to go to her house and i dont like her to go to my house... we see movies allot and go out to dinner. What else is there to do besides going out to eat or watching a movie or going to our house?? i need as much ideas as possible! both romantic and fun ones! Thnx so much for whoever helps me out with these 2 questions!

well for your first question when I think of something to help that one I'll tell u as soon as I can. Ok for the second one when u do get a car there's always a small road trip to some part of town u haven't been to lately or never, walk in the park with some ice cream at night or something after a dinner, just finding a bench in a park or a sidewalk could make it a pleasent evening. Now for the fun, well I'm having that problem myself but good old fastion compatition and laughter from bowling or miniture golf, possibly going to a mall or something. Not the best Ideas for the moment I know but if I come up with a really good one I'll post it for ya
    A little opinion in a big matter.

When someone stops putting forth the effort you can bet that a break up is soon down the line. Been there, done that. As for dating ideas how about visting an aquarium or museum, sailing, laser tag (fun!), or taking a weekend trip camping or hiking.

well this is the thinng were not breaking up anytime soon just trust me on that so i dont know whats up.