+ Follow This Topic

Thread: beyond confusion, beyond love, beyond everything. help me figure it out please!

beyond confusion, beyond love, beyond everything. help me figure it out please!

Hey all. This is the most screwed up situation in my life ive ever expierenced. Its a story of this girl. I really didnt know her until this summer, but it seems as if ive known her for my entire life. We really didnt start hitting it off until a few weeks ago, but its such a screwed up situation. She will be all over me one day and then the next day its hard to get a wave out of her, but when she comes, she leaves a bullet in your heart. Well at least I think so. She tells me things like I love you, I need someone like you in my life right now, and she does various passionate things; hugs kisses touching, etc. The thing thats so screwed up about this all is all my friends have expierenced the same things like this with her. And none of us were even with her! But they say that this is a more serious level. In other words, shes a pure flirt, but theyve never seen her do these kind of things to enyone else except me. I dont know how to describe this but its like she tries to be everything to everyone. Shes says she loves me and she loves me again, but if she loves me, where has she been. Sometimes i get the idea that she just does this for attention or so she has someone to hang out with at the moment. And yes she does ditch good friends to talk to me. So im pretty sure im not the ruboff. But then again sometimes she does rub me off. Shes so hard to explain and i hope you guys can help me out. THe other night she said that she loved me and she needed someone like me in her life now. And she counts down the minutes to when she sees me each day. So then i proceeded to move in on her. It all went well, but she cut me bullshit like: you dont want me for more than a friend, lets just be friends, im still in love, etc. She just recently came out of a relationship so that night i told her i didnt want to get to close to her because i didnt know if she was single. and she days she wants to be with me but shes not ready to get in another relationship. i told her this on thursday night. The only communication we had since then is a few hi's and bye's. Please help me out and tell me what i can do.

Thanks

Sugar, may I suggest that you take just one step back... a lil time off... If she's coming out of a relationship, I mean, it sounds like she's VERY confused and doesn't really know what she's doing. And you, you sound like you don't know how you really feel, do you? I mean, if it's just a crush, physical thing, or if it could evolve into something bigger...
    So maybe if you just take one step at a time, take things slowly and try not to get messed up by the mixed signals she's sending to you, it would make you a lil less anxious. Anxious is bad. And she's not helping, so... protect yourself a little, you know?
    Doesn't mean that you gotta deprive yourself from pleasure or anything, but you don't need to be all exposed, u know what I'm sayin'?

the only thing is, tho, is that she has done this kind of behavior to every man shes known. except to me its on a more higher level. i do know how i feel about her. everytime i close my eyes i see her. every minute of the day i think about her. i just wish she would feel like i do.

If she has just come out of a relationship, she may be missing the things she and her boyfriend used to do, which might explain her behaviour. He is probaly unsure of what to do with herself at the moment.
    So Im afriad Im gonna have to give you the worst advice in the world - give it time.
    Let her find herself and get back on her feet again. Everyone handles a break up in different ways, becoming very flirty is one of them.

But it sounds like she may like you. If you like her too, then it might be worth the wait.

i really appreciate all of your feedback keep it coming!

my dear she is playing with u mind like u said urself she is a flirt she most likly likes the attention she gets from it and there might eb a chance that she either finds u more acractive then the other "men" or thinks u have a better personality so she wants the attention more
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk