+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A hypothetical question for the ladies

A hypothetical question for the ladies

Assume that you don't know this guy, Fred (who's bound to have an infatuation with you later on) and you've never met him before, however you do see Fred on a weekly basis at church

In the next year, you're outside the shopping mall after doing a crazy spending spree, you're happy with what you bought and blaa blaa. But then you get a nudge in the belly and you turn around and you come face to face with Fred. Fred politely says hello to you and introduces himself, but you see a great deal of shyness and fear in his eyes. You start talking as regular friends as you and Fred get to know about each other gradually. You're not really attracted to him hence you think to yourself "He's just an acquiantance, I hope he doesn't ask me out"

In the next week, Fred meets you again at the shopping mall this time he is more confident talking to you. He asks for your number - you go "uh oh" and then he tries to ask you out......."double uh oh". You try to be polite as possible but the only way you can get out of this mess is to lie to him that you're busy with study.

Fred sees what you really meant and hence he doesn't bother to see you again, and you stop going to church on Sundays (you got on Saturdays)in order to avoid him.

In the next year you start a new life in college (we call it university in Australia), you want to have fun also hence you join a dance club that teaches you South Amercian and Ballroom dances. In the first dance workshop you get excited as you see alot of hot guys and then some nerdy guys. But something shocking caught your eye....Fred the same Fred who tried to ask you out earlier is also there! You think to yourself "oh great I am being stalked"

Fred sees you also. Fearing that you might be accusing him of stalking you, Fred can do nothing but smile shyly at you. But he doesn't bother to talk to you nor asks you to dance. Everytime you and Fred lock eye together he smiles shyly and looks away. But the only thing you know about Fred is that he is quite skilled at dancing as he dances professionally with other girls. He dances with most of the girls in the workshop except for you.

As you spend the night dancing with a number of guys, you notice an exhausted Fred sitting on his own staring at the ground with a sad look on his eyes.

Later on your friend, Sara who also knows Fred tells you that "Fred is part of the teaching staff of the dance club but he was not aware that you would be joining the dance club"

What would you really think of Fred, would you think him as a stalking freak, or an unfortunate guy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is Fred unfortunate? If he is dancing professionally, I would think that he would be in high demand. What girl doesn't love a guy that can dance?

Now tell me Focker, are you Fred?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Unfortunately for Fred, he is not the only professional dancer in the class as there are more faster, skilled, artistic and hotter dancers on the dancefloor
    Last edited by TheFockerizer; 15-10-06 at 06:01 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you stalking the girl, Fred?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i would drop out.

completely hypothetical, eh?
    So are you fred or are you the girl or what?

Think we all know this Focker is Fred............as much and all as he tried to disquise it the last 2 questions gave it away...........stick to the dancing dude
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    It appears that the girls that have posted suspect Fred of stalking.

Meeting at the shopping mall twice in a row might be disturbing, but if Fred works at the dance studio, of course he's just unfortunate. It sure as hell won't work out for Fred and this girl, given what we know.

Actually, I wouldn't have suspected stalking had he not planted the seed.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Are you stalking the girl, Fred?
    Refer to what Sara said

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Actually, I wouldn't have suspected stalking had he not planted the seed.
    What do you mean by planted the seed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay
    completely hypothetical, eh?
    So are you fred or are you the girl or what?
    *looks embarassed* Um....yeah I am *stares at the ground*
    Last edited by TheFockerizer; 16-10-06 at 01:55 PM.

I think the girl is stalking Fred. After all, he was teaching at the dance club first. She just wants to torture poor Fred and turn him inside out. Run, Fred! Run!

Wow Giga that's original....but no one would sink that low! Nah Fred will stay and fight, the dancefloor has become a battlefield! Hehehe!
    Last edited by TheFockerizer; 17-10-06 at 08:16 AM.

Bring it, Fred.

King Zarathu Guest
    **** Fred.

You **** Fred. I'm busy.

Wow Zarathu you're such an insensitive asshole

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast