+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brainstorming: where or how can I find Dating Mentor?

Brainstorming: where or how can I find Dating Mentor?

So... I am looking for one.

definition of mentoring ( I cannot post link so I have to copy whole text (from Wiki)):

Mentorship is a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. However, true mentoring is more than just answering occasional questions or providing ad hoc help. It is about an ongoing relationship of learning, dialog, and challenge.

Mentoring techniques

Accompanying: making a commitment in a caring way, which involves taking part in the learning process side-by-side with the learner.

Sowing: mentors are often confronted with the difficulty of preparing the learner before he or she is ready to change. Sowing is necessary when you know that what you say may not be understood or even acceptable to learners at first but will make sense and have value to the mentee when the situation requires it.

Catalyzing: when change reaches a critical level of pressure, learning can escalate. Here the mentor chooses to plunge the learner right into change, provoking a different way of thinking, a change in identity or a re-ordering of values.

Showing: this is making something understandable, or using your own example to demonstrate a skill or activity. You show what you are talking about, you show by your own behavior.

Harvesting: here the mentor focuses on "picking the ripe fruit": it is usually used to create awareness of what was learned by experience and to draw conclusions. The key questions here are: "What have you learned?", "How useful is it?".
    I would like to mention that Mentor and Dating Instructor (PUA mostly) is something different and therefore I am not looking for instructor.

Do you have any idea how to find some? In London? Maybe any websites? Or any references?

Thanks.

Sashapua.com

The 21 convention
    youtube.com/user/Under21convention07
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm sorry...I'm not Will Smith from the movie Hitch. And no offense, doesn't this seem a little like you're putting up a facade instead of just...Oh, I don't know...being yourself? Whatever relationship you build off of this isn't going to last if you only get it because of someone making you into something you're not. But that's just one guy's opinion. To each their own.

Good luck.

Being yourself is dangerous. NEVER do that...unless you're married or secure in a long relationship. Facades are very important to have and maintain.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Whatever relationship you build off of this isn't going to last if you only get it because of someone making you into something you're not.

Thats old school - making a atractive mask for girls to like. Nowadays its all about natural gaming. Being exactly who you want to be in the moment. Dare to say everything that you want.
    Thats the biggest problem these days - people just lost who they are deep inside or not showing it.

one tip: be yourself.

girls are not stupid and we usually see straight through all your BS. thats y so many guys find themselves friendzoned.

Girls generally ARE a bit stupid. The fact that michelle is a "girl" kinda reinforces this point.

^My good lord, that is cruel.

And nope, being yourself is usually a very bad decision. Girls don't like guys for who they actually are; they're more fond of personas, facades..Anybody know how to do the c with the mark underneath it?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Cruel but true bro. How else can you explain a cunt like me pumping over 50 of them? I didn't even have to buy about 30 of them a big mac.

Its just a shorterm atraction. You can have 50 chicks by acting but you cant have one chick 50 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Being yourself is dangerous. NEVER do that...unless you're married or secure in a long relationship. Facades are very important to have and maintain.
    That makes no sense after I see that you liked my post. haha

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Thats old school - making a atractive mask for girls to like. Nowadays its all about natural gaming. Being exactly who you want to be in the moment. Dare to say everything that you want.
    Thats the biggest problem these days - people just lost who they are deep inside or not showing it.
    Not really... Who you are, whether shy or outgoing- socially awkward or suave, is who you should be. A number of times, you find people wondering how they can be these cookie cutouts of scene society. Believe it or not, boys and girls, you can actually find someone without having the body of a supermodel. And while you can change your personality, you shouldn't unless it's for yourself. If you change it for someone else, it's for the wrong reason because, if they ever leave, you have nothing literally. By having changed, you had already betrayed yourself, so you not only lost the person you loved but the person that you are at heart.

Be yourself, as Michelle said. It's dangerous to put up facades.

Dont think you have to be yourself. Thats why most guys are single cause they nobody. Better be how you wana to be, change for better. Yes you will need to leave some of your charasteristics untouched in order to dont kill yourself even if its bad for you. But generaly everyone wants to be something more something better, more atractive, better looking and atract better life.

Now if LR will be who he is then girl will say - you fcking crazy Im afraid of you, I dont like you, stay away from me ! But if he change a bit for better more positive more confident guy then he will like himself better too. And that alone(new attitude for yourself) will do magic for interaction with people.

Quote Originally Posted by Immaisback View Post
    Girls generally ARE a bit stupid. The fact that michelle is a "girl" kinda reinforces this point.
    funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Immaisback View Post
    Cruel but true bro. How else can you explain a cunt like me pumping over 50 of them? I didn't even have to buy about 30 of them a big mac.
    maybe they were blind or deaf or just have really low standards?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    maybe they were blind or deaf or just have really low standards?
    Michelle, knowing him, I would be willing to money on it that they were all cats. hahaha

freelancecoach.com

They are the best. I have friends who went through mentoring and they ended up enjoying it. Now, I, too find it very useful. =) Have a great day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast