+ Follow This Topic

Thread: just totally confused and hopeless

just totally confused and hopeless

OK... last September I met this guy... well I knew him before cause we have all the same friends but this was the 1st time we actually hung out... (lets call him K, age 24) We became really good friends and we hung out almost everyday... then our friendship started to lean more towards... well... friends with benefits... then in January I started to hang out with him and his brother (lets call him B, age 25)... "K" and I still fooled around until about April but I started to like "B" and so I just told "K" I just wanted to be friends... I see these boys every day almost and each time I see them I seam to fall more and more for "B"...

I'm not 100% sure if "B" knows I've slept with "K" but from what one of my friends told me, everyone who was at the bar the night I met "K" knows that he left with me and they know how we both are... I don't have any feelings for "K" except just a very good friendship and I haven't done anything with him since I started to like "B"... I just kind of feel like I have no chance with "B" considering the fact that I slept with his brother... I've never felt this way about any guy before... but I kind of feel like it's just going to end in me getting my heart broken... again

Nevermind what everyone else thinks - wouldnt YOU find dating his brother awkward? It'd be weird for all 3 of you.

honestly no... because i have no feelings what so ever for "K" except for just a good friendship and he feels the same

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Nothing like breaking up a family thats what I always say. Before you cause irreversible damage to the relationship these two brother have with one another drop both B & K and find someone else, someone who preferably doesn't have a brother.

Women and their feelings.

Think with your head first about what you are doing.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

yeah... this is what i was afraid of hearing...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It ain't gonna happen- no how, no way.

He might not know now... but he'll find out REAL soon, consider that the end. Though if you want to have fun in the meantime... enjoy brothers...

I once had a thing with the older brother... fooling around blah blah, then I started to like the younger brother so I went for it. We fooled around for a while until DUH DUHDUHHHHHH older brother found out.... "dumped" (even though we were hardly an item) and the younger one thought I was his little slut of a play thing.... however, he foolishly believed this as he was actaully MY slut of a little play thing. It was fun regardless.

KoHein Guest
    Hi.

"I don't have any feelings for "K" except just a very good friendship". Then why do you slept with him for?

Since you have already slept with K then it is totally unfair if you start a relationship with B. Unless, B doesn't mind that you had slept with K.

figures