+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice from girls, please

Advice from girls, please

hey!

I need some advice. From girls. Me and my bf always used condom, but now i got myself pills and ofcourse we would like to try without it. It sounds great, but i started to think about his finishing into me and i don't know... what exactly to do afterwards. what women usually do? run in the bathroom? I'm sure my question sounds immature, pathetic and funny, but please, while laughing, answer something

thanks

Just have a towel handy. Its good to have a designated cum rag, really.

And I'm not a girl.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO Bunkt!

To be honest though, pills are not fool proof hun! I know everyone wants to try it and I have and didn't get pregnant but there is still a chance you can get a pregnant while on the pill. So if your ready to have a child on the chance you do get pregnant then I would say:

Depending on how comfortable you feel with this guy either use a rag or something to clean yourself off or go into the bathroom. But remember, it does come back out! lol
    And remember to go to the bathroom after sex as well...less chance of bladder infections!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mucka
    hey!

I need some advice. From girls. Me and my bf always used condom, but now i got myself pills and ofcourse we would like to try without it. It sounds great, but i started to think about his finishing into me and i don't know... what exactly to do afterwards. what women usually do? run in the bathroom? I'm sure my question sounds immature, pathetic and funny, but please, while laughing, answer something

thanks
    I'm a male guy person of the masculine sex, but I'd like to caution you about something: Your guy may feel insulted if you jump up and run to the bathroom right away, before he's even started to come down. It's NOT battery acid he just spilled into you! It wasn't damaging anything when it was inside him, and it won't hurt you. Putting a towel under you is good advice. If you MUST clean up immediately, try not to make a big deal out of it. Personally, I like to stay inside my partner and cuddle at least until I go soft - by then most of the love juices have leaked out. Actually, (as gross as it sounds) a little bit of messiness down there seems to emphasize the intimacy of what we just did.

What RB said. I just go to the bathroom to clean up afterwards. It is a good idea to pee before and after sex.

Quote Originally Posted by daletom
    by then most of the love juices have leaked out.
    ...as sick as that sounds..i dont really know how it could have been worded better.

anyway...waiting awhile to cuddle and all that does seem the nice thing to do and is always good...but dont wait too long..like Rosebud said...bladder infections are NOT PLEASANT...go to the bathroom..your comfort always goes before his ...and i say that in the nicest way possible

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I've had the best luck with a NON-rough sheet, an object like a towel or rag can sometimes be too tough on that gentle area, and also give it a few minutes, because like they've said above, it will continue draining out of you for a bit. Baby wipes are a GREAT way to be sanitary down there after sex, and take care of any sticky/wet mess too, and the liquid on the wipes dries on your skin leaving it silky smooth! Goodluck!