+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAKEUP question!

MAKEUP question!

It's amazing how makeup can transform an average looking girl into a beauty queen!

So ..a question on makeup..
    What makeup do you use every day? How do you apply your makeup?
    How long does it take you?
    I always use
    -White and Black (dark blue) eye shadows
    -Liquid Black Eyeliner
    -Silver eyeliner
    -Black Mascara
    -Light Brown eyebrow pencil
    -Natural Colour (usually it's light brown) Lipstick
    -Concealer
    -Face Powder
    This is pretty painful cuz it never takes less than 25 minutes to do my makeup..
    Always it's:
    - white under the eyebrow and dark on the outer corners of eyes (eye shadows),
    -black over the eye and silver under the eye (eyeliner).

P.S. Black eyeliner under the entire length of the eye (you know what i'm trying to say?) NEVER works well *i noticed*

A little at the outer corners is okay tho.

You?? [/FONT][/B]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Last edited by misombra; 25-02-09 at 10:03 AM.

Let me start this off from a guy's perspective. Sure makeup can change you from average duckling to beauty queen swan, but if things go really well and your makeup is left on the pillow ... he has to face whether he is attracted to you or your Maybelline!

That's why I prefer the minimalist approach to makeup.

Carl.

My girlfriend looks so wonderful without makeup.

Let me start this off from a guy's perspective. Sure makeup can change you from average duckling to beauty queen swan, but if things go really well and your makeup is left on the pillow ... he has to face whether he is attracted to you or your Maybelline!

That's why I prefer the minimalist approach to makeup.
    it's better to have more guys attracted to you-with-makeup and then maybe lose a couple of them than never get their attention at all.. after all when you get out of bed you'll put your makeup back on in an hour! ..

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    And it's good that way ... because that's what she really looks like.

Carl.

...and WITH makeup she would look two times better still!!(at least with makeup done the right way)

Ya know, sometimes I just want to slap on some clown make up.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    ...and WITH makeup she would look two times better still!!(at least with makeup done the right way)
    I disagree. Nothing is more stunning than natural beauty.

it's better to have more guys attracted to you-with-makeup and then maybe lose a couple of them than never get their attention at all.. after all when you get out of bed you'll put your makeup back on in an hour! ..
    Why would you want to attract them just to lose their attraction when they see you as you really look ... is this a female ego thing? Do you think some of them really say "ahhh ... she fooled me but i don't care, i'm still attracted"????

Carl.

doppelgaenger
    does your girlfriend use makeup at all?

Of course she does. I like the way she looks without makeup better though. In fact, I wish she would just stop wearing makeup altogether... but that's her decision.

Why would you want to attract them just to lose their attraction when they see you as you really look ... is this a female ego thing? Do you think some of them really say "ahhh ... she fooled me but i don't care, i'm still attracted"????
    well cuz i look good without makeup too. It's just i (everyone) look better with makeup on.. they have to realize that. Almost every single girl will get less pretty in the morning
    (and if you think a girl is NOT wearing makeup you probably just don't notice it too. cuz it's "naturallook makeup" even I fail to notice it sometimes)..

Of course she does. I like the way she looks without makeup better though. In fact, I wish she would just stop wearing makeup altogether... but that's her decision.
    does she wear lots of makeup then?

I think my bf would be in utter defiance if I wore makeup... he does not care for altered beauty...

Doesn't bother me one bit... just one less thing I have to worry about... plus it seems to boost my confidence to know I don't have to 'modify' myself for him...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

does she wear lots of makeup then?
    Not usually. Sometimes she wears quite a bit, but usually when she goes to work, she only wears a little bit.

It's a lot like cologne/perfume. Sometimes a little bit is okay. It can be overkill. Most of the time, though, it is not necessary, presuming a person doesn't stank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast