+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makeup or Natural Look?

Makeup or Natural Look?

I know a lot of guys say they prefer that girls go natural with no makeup.

But watch the first 30 seconds of this video and tell me that makeup doesn't make a positive difference.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-joBOHlg5J0"]YouTube - Clubbing Makeup Tutorial Ep 1[/ame]

This girl's makeup skills are through the roof.

I like make up.

I don't see the big deal unless you are cake face
    or look like a completely different person... Like Michelle Phan.
    or you just don't know how to apply make up.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    or look like a completely different person... Like Michelle Phan.

Seriously, she goes from like a 5 to an 8.5.

or you just don't know how to apply make up.

I just realized how hard (and annoying) it is to apply makeup.

No Kiddin' It's definitely a tricky task.
    And you are so right... she was like a 4 and went up to a 9 quick!

If any makeup is used I prefer it when it's kept subtle - rouge, light lipstick colours and such are fine, but the moment that you add eyeshadow it just becomes too radical and overdone.

If you keep it simple you can look good without making it obvious that you're trying so hard, and as this video shows, probably spent 40+ minutes and 15+ different products to even get there. And wont have to worry about any "morning after" views when the face is all smudged up and eyelashes are falling off.

she's a 3 maybe a 4

Maybe I should explain I use a diff. rating system,,,,,,,,,, I go by how many guys it takes to pull me off her

it's nice , hope i know how to use make up too, i have one but i really don't know how to use it properly...

she's using really expensive make up.

also i think with those clothes she made herself look 10 years older, or more.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I thought she looked better without the makeup. Maybe I'm the only one :-P Overdone hair is a big mistake some make too.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But the real question sanctuary, is what the hell were you doing looking at makeup clips in the first place!!!!?

Got something you wanna share?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think if she'd brushed her hair and given her skin some time to recover from its soapy wash she'd have looked just fine without the makeup. Who doesn't look a bit puffy and pallid after scrubbing their face? I've always been most attracted to women who use makeup sparingly at best.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Keep it mind it takes at least 30 minutes + to apply makeup. This video was clipped a ton.

Also... no one should scrub their face. My goodness. Your poor skin will be ripped.

I don't know what the big deal is against make up anyway. It's just color and brushing. Whats wrong with some color every once in a while.

I this case I think that girl could have forgone most of what she did, if she just emphasized her eyes I think the transformation would have been similar. The five layers or whatever of stuff she put on her face was needless in my opinion, as was whatever she put in her eyebrows (i didn't even know they had makeup for eyebrows).

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't watch it all, but at the end she mentions "For a classy look", which made me LOL.

That look is not classy. She paints her face beautifully, for those who like that sort of thing, but that is not what I'd call that look. Fascinating how times change.

Here is some classic beauty. The gal in the vid is nowhere close to the league of these gals in their heyday:

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    But the real question sanctuary, is what the hell were you doing looking at makeup clips in the first place!!!!?

Got something you wanna share?

The girl I'm seeing atm watches these videos and I make fun of her for it cuz I don't like makeup. Now I realize makeup is capable of magical transformations.

Though after skimming through like 2-3 videos, it makes me wanna go out and buy concealer. I'm pretty metrosexual - don't tell nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp
    If any makeup is used I prefer it when it's kept subtle - rouge, light lipstick colours and such are fine, but the moment that you add eyeshadow it just becomes too radical and overdone.

I didn't like eyeshadow at first but I got used to it. I guess it's an acquired taste?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded
    I didn't watch it all, but at the end she mentions "For a classy look", which made me LOL.

Well, that was makeup for a club. Maybe this is more of what you're looking for:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOIeE"]YouTube - Natural Looking Makeup Tutorial[/ame]

I think I just lost 500 man points with this post.

Y'all gonna have to excuse me. I'ma go out and kill a bear with my bare hands, then eat it raw.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 04-11-09 at 03:04 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast