+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The two worst male fashion trends....combined

The two worst male fashion trends....combined

Ok, so has anyone noticed that the young men in their area are starting to wear skinny jeans again? I have, and it is sickening. What is worse is that many are combining that fagalicious fashion trend with the 'pants falling off your ass' trend. Skinny jeans that look like they were painted on, and they are falling below ass level. What???? It is especially stupid to me because most of the young men in my area reagard themselves as 'thugs'. How can you call yourself a thug when you're wearing girls pants, and they are falling down? ???

I'd love to run down all the skinny jeans wearers with my car and laugh hysterically as they tried (and failed) to run with those tight ass jeans on. If our judicial/enforcement system was less structured I'd buy a ton of ammo and shoot every male ass cheek that wasn't covered by pants.

Does this "fashion" trend bother anyone else?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's like that for every fashion trend that comes up ... "Oh, those ripped jeans are horrible!" or "Why do kids wear such baggy pants?" etc etc ... It's just a fad. But there's been worse ... At least the "thugs" don't look so hardcore anymore eh??
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I couldn't agree more. Nothing says "dopey teenager" louder than the ridiculous, unflattering things they wear. Fortunately, in my area, it looks like the skinny jeans on boys are on the way out. I hope they aren't replaced by the MC Hammer pants. lol

BTW - only about 1% of females look good in skinny jeans. They should be universally banned to spare the general public from the eyesore. Same for low-slung jeans with fat hanging over the top. People need to learn how to dress for their figure, and stop trying to conform to fashions meant for 95 pound skeletons.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    It's like that for every fashion trend that comes up ... "Oh, those ripped jeans are horrible!" or "Why do kids wear such baggy pants?" etc etc ... It's just a fad. But there's been worse ... At least the "thugs" don't look so hardcore anymore eh??
    While there will always be someone who will simply complain about trends, I personally find the pants below ass level offensive. That coupled with the absurdity of skinny jeans makes me want to shoot people. Also, even though the "thugs" don't look as hardcore too many of them still carry guns (or have someone on speed dial who has one). Now its harder to tell the difference between a regular silly teenager and a dangerous piece of trash.

I just think they look really stupid

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh no no no, I for sure don't like your american pound scale :S I just found out that I weight 120 pounds!! It looks so bad compare to our kilograms . In kg it's just 55 I checked it cause I didn't know how few is 95 pounds

I don't care how others dress up . Just once, I found it laughable ... Ok, H&M once did a collection "designed" my Jimmy Cho ... I'm pretty sure it was just his name on the clothes and shoes and Jimmy Cho didn't do a single design for this...Whatever, this was a reason to set a bit higher prices than usually . whatever. I then saw in news , on the day when that collection got to stores in Germany , there were hundreds of people waiting outside of all H&M's in Germany,waiting to get inside. They were even giving tickets, allowing everybody get inside just for 10 min (sic!) . And then the reporters were asking the women what they got. Those ugly fat bitches were spending hundreds of euros for clothes there " Oh because it's Jimmy Cho" . MY God when I saw one ugly fat cow trying shoes on high heels saying " damn it! they are too small!! do you have bigger size please!!! give me a bigger size!!!" And then after buying it she was saying it such a pride on her face "yeah i've got Jimmy Cho's ,I know i've spent 300 euros on clothes, but it's just one time that you can buy Jimmy Cho's so cheap" and you could see she was wearing ugly clothes for 5 euros bought at the Wall Mart or whatever. I mean, are those people ****ing stupid? If they wear Jimmy Cho's it will not change the fact that they are ugly and look like crap.

OMG I've found the video

This video is from another city and is crazy too
    I wazzzz here

Looks just like some of the stores here in the US when something "new" is released. Video game, new designer clothes, doesn't matter.... Humans are SOOO stupid.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I saw it , I would start to shoot like crazy, I would take them down one by one lol
    I wazzzz here

I love guys in skinny jeans... I hate guys in pants that fall past their ass. I really think the skinny jean look is great for the right body type, I like it a lot more than very loose jeans.
    Another trend I love is guyliner. Its just too sexy, seriously. I hate cris angel and pete wentz, but I love how they look in guyliner, sexy. Adam Lambert is super hot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    If I saw it , I would start to shoot like crazy, I would take them down one by one lol
    You mean young punks with their underwear hanging out or ass showing? I SOOO wish I could get away with that.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    I love guys in skinny jeans... I hate guys in pants that fall past their ass. I really think the skinny jean look is great for the right body type, I like it a lot more than very loose jeans.
    Another trend I love is guyliner. Its just too sexy, seriously. I hate cris angel and pete wentz, but I love how they look in guyliner, sexy. Adam Lambert is super hot too.
    What? Guyliner is not for any self respecting straight male IMO. But hey, if you like guys who share makeup with you that's your right. Too bad Adam Lambert isn't hot for anybody with a vagina.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, those bitches like in those Jimmy Choo videos

@sparkle_jello...Guyliner is soo gay. I would slap and than dump my bf if he did that.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    What? Guyliner is not for any self respecting straight male IMO. But hey, if you like guys who share makeup with you that's your right. Too bad Adam Lambert isn't hot for anybody with a vagina.
    Combining skinny jeans and guyliner just might be enough to put me over the edge....

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    @sparkle_jello...Guyliner is soo gay. I would slap and than dump my bf if he did that.
    Someone has to love them, and I'll love em all.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_jello View Post
    Combining skinny jeans and guyliner just might be enough to put me over the edge....
    Adam Lambert said the same thing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast