+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kisses On The Forehead...?

Kisses On The Forehead...?

Ladies,

What do you think about kisses on the forehead? Are they just cute? Do they turn you on? Or are they just pussyfussy?
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Well, I guess they can't be that great if no one has responded, lol.
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My grandpa used to kiss us on the forehead, but I guess it depends on who is doing the kissing and whether or not they continued on to a more intimate location.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Well, yes, if it continued on...I'm thinking it might be a good tester to see if you should take it further?

-Hitch

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I used a kiss on the forehead as a way of expressing adoration, like right before we go to sleep or...well that's all I've used it for so far.

I don't think I'd use it as a means to take things "further".

My 2 cents

I think they're cute. It wouldn't turn me on though. It's a sign of gentleness, of care. I love them.
    Any woman over 50 who has a body part that still looks good should be flaunting it every day -- Cybil Shepherd

Its def not a turn on. Its just a sign of caring I guess. I love when guys kiss me on the forehead.

Hmmm. My friend Lissie and I call it the "dreaded third-eye kiss". It depends on where you are in your relationship. If you're an established couple, it can be a really sweet gesture, kind of an "I love you body and soul" thing, but if you're dating, it's very confusing. It says, "I like you, but just as a friend."

Hitch? What did you do?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    it is like a goodbye kiss to me. girl's usually kiss my cheek instead because my bangs.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whenever I go to bed after a girl (which happens in longer relationships for me, since I'm a night owl), I always kiss on the forehead and whisper "I love you" when I get to bed. Doesn't wake them up, but it makes them feel good.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Forehead kiss is similar to a cheek kiss. Means you are friends. Its how I sometimes kiss my son.

I've read that a kiss to the forehead means nothing sexual, in fact it is used mostly by individuals showing affection or concern about the person when they are either really sad or down....also it is used as a way to let someone know that they are someone you care about or someone you watch over. Kind of a "i'm here and will always be here" type of thing..but hey, these are things that anthropologists observe and define...

could be sexual...lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So...what's a kiss on my foreskin mean?

Yeah...a kiss on the forehead basically means saying "I care"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

so is frasbee the forum jester or something? your comments are amusing, but always off topic lol...

**a kiss on your foreskin means that she's feeling sorry for you..might want to invest in a pump...lol j/p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast