+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! She didnt call back.

Help! She didnt call back.

So........I told this girl (my ex that Im trying to get back with) that Im coming up to her town this weekend. It wasnt determined which day, I said either friday or saturday. Well, i just found out I can go Friday. I left her a message saying I could come up there Tomorrow (friday) and to call me if she had other plans.

Well, that was at 5:30, its now 10 and I havent heard from her. She's only 2 hours away. I was hoping for her to call. She actually invited me to come up there, so its not like Im pushing myself on her.

I guess my delima is whether to call her again or not. Cant call in the morning because she works mornings. UGH. I really want to see her but I cant go up there Saturday. It's probably best to wait till she calls back and plan another date but dangit, I wanna see her

.....and you will. Look, you've waited for a long time to see this woman. You don't have to panic.

Could you go Saturday if tomorrow doesn't work out?
    Spammer Spanker

sorry dear. that happens sometimes. i would say no, don't call back. you don't want to push it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    .....and you will. Look, you've waited for a long time to see this woman. You don't have to panic.

Could you go Saturday if tomorrow doesn't work out?
    Yeah, I could. I just have knots in my stomach thinking she wont call. I guess Ill just wait it out.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's why you never leave messages. That way when something like this happens you can call back in a few hours without seeming desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    That's why you never leave messages. That way when something like this happens you can call back in a few hours without seeming desperate.
    Well, either way it will show I called, I figured a message is better than 3 missed calls on her caller ID.

that is true. most people have caller id nowadays anyway.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

mike.... you sound pretty desperate in this thread...
    you don;t know why she hadn't replied either, so dont expect the worst yet since I dont think that she is rejecting you whatsoever, maybe she just didn;t have her mobile by her side or her mobile ran out of battery
    why dont you pretend that nothing was supposed to happened at all this weekend and try to date her next weekend? but this time make better arrangements for it?

Quote Originally Posted by gu_babe View Post
    mike.... you sound pretty desperate in this thread...
    you don;t know why she hadn't replied either, so dont expect the worst yet since I dont think that she is rejecting you whatsoever, maybe she just didn;t have her mobile by her side or her mobile ran out of battery
    why dont you pretend that nothing was supposed to happened at all this weekend and try to date her next weekend? but this time make better arrangements for it?
    I know I should But it sucks cause this was all her idea, not mine. I left a message at home, not on the cell. Maybe she didn't check it. thats what would really suck.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Probably too late now, but I think it is perfectly acceptable to leave messages on both the cell and home phones when you are talking about something that is coming up so quickly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ok. I need to relax. She called this morning! So Im going up there to see her Tomorrow. She sounded excited too. Ok, Im happy again, thanks everyone!