+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No clue what's going on in his head...

No clue what's going on in his head...

So I posted about a certain guy before, so I won't explain it too much again.. but just to make a long story short I was hanging out/hooking up with a friend who lived in the same apartment building as me. We were friends before so it's not like he was someone really random. This went on for probably a month or so. I asked him where it was headed.. he said he wasn't ready for a relationship right now, didn't want to hurt me, etc etc.. so we stopped. This was probably a month ago we had that talk. We stopped texting eachother.. I avoided hanging out with him and his roommates to avoid awkwardness even though I'm really good friends with one of them.
    So anyway, about a week ago I visited them for the first time since that guy and i had the talk, we just all hung out, it was fine. I came home for christmas break on Thursday, so did they (we are all from the same town).
    He texts me for the first time in weeks last night.. tells me he saw me walking my dog earlier that day. Then he says he's sorry if things were awkward when I hung out with them the other day. I said they weren't. He tells me 'It kinda brought back some memories when I saw you'. Then he asks if I'd like the try the casual relationship thing again.. I said I would like that. Then he says he's just about to hang out with his guy friends and he wanted me to come. I didn't really want to because I didn't know them and it was just a bit random.. He then says they really wanted to meet me and he wanted to see me. It was a bit too late though, so I said maybe another time. He says 'ok well i'll see you later babe' (he's never once called me that before..)
    I just have no idea what to think. First he asks me to try the casual relationship thing, then he wants me to go hang out with him and his guys? It just seems really random. I kinda wish I did because it would atleast show him that I'm the kinda girl who can hang out with his friends and all that.
    Sorry if this makes no sense, it's a lot to try and summarize.

I never thought this was a good idea. I think he just wants to show off his piece of ass to his friends. I can't imagine why you're going for this again.
    Spammer Spanker

Really, what's so confusing about it? You're a cute piece of ass when he wants to have it. It's up to you if you want to get involved in that type of relationship. If you do, don't expect more.

Ugh I don't really know why I'm going for it either... I guess it's cause he's the only guy I've actually wanted in a long time. I can`t stop thinking about him. Maybe I figure it's better than having nothing with him.

Hey, it's not an easy thing to deal with. You have geniune feelings, he wants your pussy when it's convenient. That's usually how these things work btw, one person always wants more.

It'll hurt to walk away, but I think probably a lot less than having good, hard sex and then getting dumped for someone who may not offer nearly as much as you do. That can be crushing for some girls.

Food for thought.

Sounds like you might want to stop sleeping with jack asses at some point unless this is a fun hobby for you. lol