+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Distance...

Distance...

Hey everyone

My story is kind of unsual than the others... I'm gonna tell you the truth and i want you to be sincere with me, thank you.

So, i live in europe. I like meeting ppl from all over the wolrd, and one year ago i met him online on a random forum... His name is Mike.
    He lives in another continent.. I don't have to mention the location, he just lives far away from me.

Well, the thing is i kinda liked him at first, but not anything serious of course, he just seemed a nice, cute and ... nice guy!
    Soooo... as the days went by, and months as well... he told me that he likes me, actually i had already realised that but i wanted him to tell me so.
    He also knew i liked him. We knew how we feel for each other.

We kept being in touch for lets say 8-9 months, we had been talking via skype and camera-chatting of course...
    the thing is i knew somehow that i feel something strong about him like he feels for me but i wasnt sure because i have never seen him in person...

Anyway, then i told him that i this year was gonna be my first year in university and i would be busy and stuff and i might not have the time to communicate with him as much as we used to... he was okay with me, he comprehended me.

What im trying to say is that we've been thru a lots of stuff... like he would call me on my cellphone or even at home, we once traded letters, we would talk every single day, no one has ever act to me like that before... i know what you might think now, that i havent met him, how am i supposed to know him ? well... i dont know, all i can say is that i feel him so close to me, like he is my soulmate or something...

Now, i study in my university. In december i had a relationship with a guy. That period i wasnt talking so much with him (mike), but i had told him that if i ever met someone else i would definitely tell him right away and he knew i was honest with him. So, i sent him an email and told him that i was in relationship with another guy but i still think of him and miss him and i will never EVER forget him, because i heart him so much.... He would tell me all these sweet words before my university starts... We were/are so close to each other and we feel so much intimacy..

The thing is.... well, we talked after he saw my mail and he told me that sometime would happen, of course he was sad but knew it somehow.. i was like devastated but i couldnt do anything... Anyhow. At that time, he was in relationship as well... he still is... When he told me that i was shocked... i felt a teardrop falling down on my cheek, i was so devastated... I know i cant do anything, but it is killing me. I cant stand the idea of him and her, together. I even told him about it, that i miss him and i wann be with him so much and i cant stand the fact that he is with some other girl.... He told me that he misses me too... and that he will never forget me... and that was when i starting to cry because i knew he feels the same way like i do....:'( But he told me that he cant cheat on his gf... all he can do is to never stop keeping in touch with me no matter what and never stop hearting me... thats what he told me...

I dont know if anyone out there feels the way i feel... seriously. I'm telling you, it's the worst feeling someone can have.... because you know there's someone far away from you in the world that cares about you, thinks of you, needs you, hearts you, but at the same time cant have you and that hurts me the most because i know it's so difficult to be together, like we once planned to do so...

I want you to tell me what do you think of my story and what do you advice me to do ? i wanna travel to canada and someday i will, im sure about it... i want him so badly, i think i'll never forget him

Stay in touch with him, if you are sure about going to Canada one day. i think you definitely have a shot with him, from what you wrote, he seem really into you as well. maybe tell him exactly how you feel and what you hope to get from him in return. wish you the best! hope i helped
    Last edited by meichen; 30-03-12 at 12:17 PM.