+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Want Him Back

I Want Him Back

Hello All.
    A friend of my was interested in me. We work the same place and department but I am new there. (We had met about for 2 or 3 weeks.) So I thought he liked me because he often called me and said very good things to me. And I liked him so much. By the time I live alone and he knows this. One day he sent a sms and said " What are you doing tonight. Shall I come to you? " So I was so angry and gave hime a hard reaction because we hadn't met out yet and he firstly wanted to come my home. It seemed very strange to me. By the time I know he is a good person only he is so tactless. We didnt talk each other for 2 weeks. Last week We started to talk but it is only for work. We have not been friends anymore. How can I win him back? I like him so much and I hope he 's changed his mind and understood his mistake. Maybe I am wrong. I am not sure. Just he is absoletely a guy as I want.
    Last edited by sahra; 13-08-06 at 01:30 AM.

Clearly, you have communication problems with him. The only thing you can do to get it straight is get him alone and tell him what you think about everything. Apologize for the hard reaction and explain it.

King Zarathu Guest

I hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Clearly, you have communication problems with him. The only thing you can do to get it straight is get him alone and tell him what you think about everything. Apologize for the hard reaction and explain it.
    Evidently.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Oh No!!!

He might.... come over your house?!?!?!?

Well.. first thing is first.

You screwed up bigtime by over-reacting..

It's called an excuse, start using them, you're female for god's sake!

I can't, my friend is crashing over because her abusive bf just dumped her.

Something, ANYTHING!!!

Anyway.. so you messed up.. we all do.. and there's always a way around it, unless your name starts with a "B" and end with a "ush".

So.. what do you do???

Simple!!! You go up to him.. establish some minor sence of friendship again so he feels that things are starting to be ok again... AND... this is the hard part..

It's only hard because we all know you're a wuss..

YOU!!! have to ask him out.. YOU!!! must go up to him and ask him.. "So? are you doing anything this (Friday)? You wanna come join me up for coffee if you don't have any plans for this weekend??"

Come up with something smooth.. he'll be so flattered that he'll forget about the whole thing, it's like a whole new start..

Oh... And... NO!!! there is no way for you to get him to ask you instead of you asking him..

Deal with you.. you made a mistake.. this is your only shot to make it better

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

I see it in a different light. I know many guys that are real angels by heart, but would stil try to find an excuse to get to a girls home...

I would never dream of asking a question like that to a girl, specially not after two weeks. He could have asked if you two would meet and not directly mention your home. A home is a sanctuary and it is normal that you reacted that way.
    If I were you, I'd go and ask him directly why he sent an SMS like that. He's a guy...we like direct questions and hate long roads.

Sorry GrkScorp, but I don't agree with the "YOU" part about asking him out. She may be sorry about the whole thing and wants him back, but if she starts crawling and asking him out, that would just blow his ego sky-high. She reacted that way because something inside her told her to. If she felt offended then, that's gotta mean something. She misses him now, that's OK, but that doesn't mean that she has to go over her gut feelings.

I say go to him and star a conversation about this and clear the whole thing. Tell him directly (nicely!!) why the SMS offended you and thus why you wrote those things back. Make him realise that HE invaded your space with that SMS, but also that you over-reacted abit and that there's no point in avoiding each other. ONLY then, you should go out together.

My two cents

P