+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to Say????

What to Say????

I'm just curious what do you say to a girl(girl friend) when your having sex with her?
    Any advice?

How about, "So, do you come here often?"

Sorry. I just had to do that.

But seriously, compliments are never going to go amiss. How about, "God, you're so beautiful." or "I love you."

King Zarathu Guest
    It's not about what you say, it's about how you say it. For example, Gigabitch's cute little smart-ass "so, do you come here often?" can be perfect, if said with the right tone.

However, "I love you" and "God, you're so beautiful" can TOTALLY **** the moment if you sound like a robot.

I would personally go with the smart-ass comment because that's just how I am. Do it during foreplay, right as she goes down on you or something. Tone, man. Tone. I miss him.

shut the fk up!
    or eventualy say "suffer baby" )
    sit back and enjoy "the ride"

Why don't you try posting after you've actually had sex a couple of times, pig boy?

Haha ^

It should just come naturally, if you plan it - it might sound a little weird and you may be uncomfortable with saying it.
    You don't really have to say anything, it's not a necessity. I'm sure something will pop out.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

King Zarathu Guest
    Gigabitch-

Lower his rep, I want to see if it'll go to negative numbers if everybody lowers it.

Holy hell Henry...

Well I guess this is a love forum, so anything goes...