+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Replacement sex?

nebulachic Guest

Replacement sex?

Guys, have you ever done this?

My b/f and I were hiking the other day. A woman came near us for quite a while and I could tell my b/f found her very attractive (believe me... I know). We had been hiking for about an hour and he was barely even being affectionate with me the whole time. But just after she left he started getting very sexual with me and talking dirty.

Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever noticed a woman you wanted to have sex with and “took it out” on you g/f? Did you think about the other woman while you were doing it?

Yes, guys do this. I used to be really good at getting "the awful truth" out of my boyfriend through emotional blackmail and manipulation. That was before I realized I didn't actually want to know some of these things.

Neither should you. You need to cut yourself off from your own pain-mongering mind.

nebulachic Guest
    Actually, I'm not that offended by it if it was a subconscious thing. I would be offended if he was BLATANTLY thinking to himself he'd like to screw her.

He did tell me when we met and not long ago it's nice to be having sex with someone he's really into and doesn't have to rely on internet pics or magazines.

Another thing guys.... if it does happen to you (replacement sex) is it primarily when you are having relationship trouble?
    Last edited by nebulachic; 06-09-06 at 04:13 AM.

Maybe it just used to bother me more because it was my hottie friends he was fantasizing about. Anyway, i was younger then. Now I have a firm grasp on the "need to know" theory.

King Zarathu Guest
    He's probably looking for somebody else to get with, and is dragging you along for sex until he finds somebody.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, you got sex didn't you?

Some couples actually use jealousy as a means to increase their sexual attraction to one another, it incites that possesive behavior.

i think it's rude to stare at another woman when you're with your girlfriend. if i was hiking with my bf and he was staring at another woman... well, my bf wouldn't cause it's just rude. when he's around me i'm the most beautiful girl in the world. if i'm not around he can stare till his eyes pop out.

but i guess it was rather polite of him to stop before he said, "would'ya look at the ASS on that girl, oooooo?" lol.

I agree, I rarely check out another woman when I'm with mine
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

One and only

I agree, if I'm with my gf then she's my one and only.
    Maybe if I think another woman is very beautiful I would point her out to my gf, but that never happens, 'cause she usually grabs all my attention when I'm with her.
    Guess love really does make you blind.

Personally if my gf did what your bf did I'd seriously worry about she does when she's away from me.

Then again, maybe I'm just full of it. You decide!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Sombra. That is just plain rude.

And even if that did happen, I wouldn't be upset by the sex part but more of the respect issue at hand.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!