+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Alpha Male

A Alpha Male

So I get the feeling girls might think I'm a alpha male. I also think I'm somewhat of the alpha male. Not trying to brag because with that I still dont get a whole n of girls. I'm shy, but when a girl gets to know me they usual fall for me. Girls tell me im attractive, and i think so but in high school i wasnt to cool etc....I kinda blossom when I left. Started getting a lot more attention in college. Can you be a alpha male and still be shy. Like I have know problem getting girls attention they just sorta look my way, and make eye contact. But I'm shy and dont wanna look dumb. How should i go about this.

No, you can't be an Alpha Male and shy. I think it's likely you're attractive and intelligent, but being shy is usually a detriment to relationships. You have to get out and meet people to well...meet people.

An Alpha male is not shy. Trust me. They are confident and outgoing, and not shy to ask a girl out, rip off her clothes, or tell her "Get your a-- in bed now or I will f--- you right here in the kitchen." lol.

I might also add that an Alpha male is also respectful if the girl is not ready for something, or when she says "no". He is also respectful of her feelings and needs. An a--hole is NOT an alpha male. He is simply a source of bullsh!t.

(People, we do a little roleplaying to keep things interesting. I'm not really an a--hole.)
    Last edited by bulrush; 25-10-11 at 02:33 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alpha males may not be shy, but they CAN be the strong, silent type. If a girl looks at you, just look back, and don't avert your gaze too quickly. You won't need to say much if you learn to work your eyes.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?