+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! One night stand thing or more??? Help

HELP! One night stand thing or more??? Help

So I broke up with my first bf and sexual partner a few days ago because I found out he had been shagging another woman for the past year but anyway thats a whole other story.

About two weeks a go I met a guy and we snogged in his car. He gave me his number but I accidentally deleted it. On Sunday a mate of his called him and told him I was down at the pub and he came down. We spent the evening together drinking and playing pool and then he dropped me home and we kissed and he fingered me and i gave him a bj and swallowed. Things were all good he gave me his number again.

What I wanna know is did I make a mistake by swallowing?
    When should I txt him or should I txt him?
    And what is it he wants.... Just some fun or could it be more....?

This is the first time I have done anything like this. He did say that next time he wants a tit**** so that makes me think he wants to meet again but I have no clue as to like the rules or what to do?

Uhm, it sounds like he's not interested in a relationship. Just a snog and fumble. Basically, you're a booty call.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How old are you?

Yeh he probably liked the fact that you gave him a BJ in the first place!...he does want to see you again..........

for a tit ****.....like he said!
    you never know though, you may get a bit more from him..but im thinkin along the lines of smething nasty
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Im 20. Had a very sheltered up bringing.

I didnt expect it to be a relationship really but just wonder what it is as it obviously isnt a one nighter.

But tell me at what point do I txt and what do I say??

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When a one nighter happens more than once it becomes a booty call.

If you're having fun and are practicing safely- what's the problem? When you're honry you text.

You just got out of a relationship so get whatever fun out of your system. I wouldn't try to make a girl that blew me the second time we met a girlfriend but I would let her blow me again.

Oh, and good girls always swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by innocentchick View Post
    Im 20. Had a very sheltered up bringing.

I didnt expect it to be a relationship really but just wonder what it is as it obviously isnt a one nighter.

But tell me at what point do I txt and what do I say??
    You had a sheltered upbringing, and your instinct is to pass out blowjobs to any guy who buys you a drink? What kind of shelter were you brought up in, a crack house?

Don't worry, it won't be a "relationship'-- just a convenient sexing-up for him whenever he wants it.

You can text him any time. Just say "Come 'n get it." If he's tied up with something, he's probably got a couple of buddies he can send
    in his place, so that your message won't be wasted.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

A one night stand, that lasts more than one night is called a booty call.

That's what you are to him. He calls, you give up the ass.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    You had a sheltered upbringing, and your instinct is to pass out blowjobs to any guy who buys you a drink? What kind of shelter were you brought up in, a crack house?

Don't worry, it won't be a "relationship'-- just a convenient sexing-up for him whenever he wants it.

You can text him any time. Just say "Come 'n get it." If he's tied up with something, he's probably got a couple of buddies he can send
    in his place, so that your message won't be wasted.
    I was brought up as a jehovahs witness. That kinda sheltered.

Oh and he didnt buy me a drink.
    But if it is just booty calls then that is ok as he is much better than the other guy i was with.

I think its just time for me to be a bit naughty. I wouldnt just give it up to anyone. This guy seems like a nice guy. He has been a mate of my brothers for a long time and is a regular where my brother works and i drink.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Have fun, but don't pretend that you're just FWB if you start to feel like you want more. The minute you feel guilty, bad, shamed, dirty, sluttly it's time for you to stop, that or when you start to think that you want more from him.

Thanks girl. That is good advice.

My question is do i txt him! And what do i say. I dont want it to be that i only contact him if i want something you know what i mean. Dont want it to just be a sex or whatever kinda situation. Or is that a bad thing.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    FWB is just that. You call when you want ass, ONLY when you want ass. If you want real frienship this guy isn't it.

This is exactly what I mean. You're already exhibiting characteristics of a girl who wants to be more than a FB and you're already falling for him.

The situation is clear: you cannot handle FWB/ FB. You should stop now- don't text him. Don't contact him when he texts you. For your sake, stop it now!

FYI you know he's not interested in anything more with you, because never has he wanted to just take you out, talk and have fun. He calls you late at night, takes you in a car, drives to a dark place so you can make out (and fondle).

Quote Originally Posted by innocentchick View Post
    Thanks girl. That is good advice.

My question is do i txt him! And what do i say. I dont want it to be that i only contact him if i want something you know what i mean. Dont want it to just be a sex or whatever kinda situation. Or is that a bad thing.
    that means you are falling inlove. look, you gave in too fast. hes sees you as just a slut since you gave up everything. Dont expect this guy to think that theres more than sex between you guys.

I dont mean i want it to mean more than just sex. It would just be sex but I would like it to be a kinda friendship too. I did txt last night and we chatted a bit. but it is only gonna be a sexual thing. He is quite a bit older than me.

I've known a few lapsed JW's. They area naughty bunch. Most of them go back to the church, after they've blown the whole town.

You're clearly not really interested in being this guy's **** toy, so I think you should provide yourself with the respect he doesn't and end this now. He's not going to treat you like a girlfriend, ever.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast