+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want your opinion...and advice...

I want your opinion...and advice...

i want your opinion...and advice...

this girl started first our lets say "friendship"...she wanted my number and asked it from my friend...she send me messages on my mobile phone...first she did not admit it was her..and when she did she said that her friend wants to know if i have a girlfriend...and after some time she admit that she is interested in me...(she often said that time will show everything...)..in summer almost every night we saw each other because we are almost neighbours...and we were all out at the same place...first i act like i did not know here for maybe 2-3 weeks...i felt stupid but i didnot want that all neighborhood see us...at that time we heard each other every day by messages..but we didnot talk when we would see each other..at least nothing special...she send to me "until when you are going to act like you dont know me..??"...one day when i came home from school she was in front of my building and when she saw me she entered in my building with her girlfriend,girlfriend then left her alone..and we then went to a park and we then first time talk for real...i will now try to tell it short...we then meet a few time,for example when all of our friends would go home..then we would stay alone..or we would go earlier that day out and then at the same time from different places came to place where all of our friends would be...we talked very much about relationship and that this is sthg very special...anyway after some time we started to argue about relationship and everything...she was often in bad mood...once i was very frustrated about that whole thing so one night i talked to one of our girlfriend,that she didnot like very much...i spoke to that girl in front of her...and i act like i try to seduce this girl...when that girlfriend went home i came to her and she said to me "you have 5 minutes and then im going home"!..then she repeated to me the whole talk with that girl...she was very angry and sad...i said to her that i did that only because i wanted to see how much does she care about me...when she went home i hug her...anyway...after some time...she was going on holiday to sea...and we then last heard 2 days before she was leaving,i called her day before she was leaving but she didnot answer...on the day she was leaving i send her a message "that i know that this is hard time for both of us...and that time will show when will "our perfect days" come..." she answered to that message in less than 5 min,she said that "this is hard time for her and time will show..."some time earlier she said to me that she thinks that this is going to last long...when she was on holiday we didnot heard after one week she send me message accidentally and then send another one in less then min,sorry wrong sent..that day i send her sthg and we exchanged 2-3 messages..she send that she cant sleep i answered "you cant because someone is on your mind 24h per day"..she answered "nobody is on my mind"..when she came from holiday we didnot talked for some time...we act like before as we dont know each other...after some time i send her "until when we will act like this?"..she answer immediately "who is acting like that??"..i answered her "so only i am acting like that?" she said "i didnot say that you are acting like that" i then ask her "is this kind of relationship okay for you?" she said "yes" and in less then minute she send another message "yes..(and she asked me)and how should be our relationship?" i didnot answer and then she sent one more message "why are you silent now?" i didnot answer and then 2 hours later she send "okay,if you want to act like this..." i answered her next morning and tell her "i don want to argue just say what do you think about us?" she did not answer...and then we talked after a week and she said that it is better that we are friends now(that was my idea in first place which i suggest few weeks before but then she did not like the idea,i suggest that then because i didnot want to rush...she once said to me that i dont care if we will be together now or for 2 years..and that bothers her)....so after that talk we didnot hear for maybe 2-3 weeks...and then she send me a message..."Friend what are you doing?"...i did not answer 4 weeks and then i sent her that same message "Friend what are yaou doing?"...she did not answer...then i sent her after one more week "Friend are you angry again on your friend??"she didnot answer until now...
    what do you think about this story.....
    what is she thinking now....
    what should i do...

THANKS for your BIG help

LostNotFound Guest
    this was way too long and tooo many he said and she said..hmm how old are you?

i wanted to describe the situation better....tell me what you think..

Well, the "friends" thing is bogus. Stop that. If you're interested in her, you need to SHOW her, quit messing around and playing games.

Ask her out, for real, for something that is unmistakably a date, like a movie or something. Do you have any mutual friends? Maybe you could ask them what she thinks about you, but the best way is just to ask her directly.

Text messaging is no good. Too easy to miscommunicate.
    Spammer Spanker

what do you think why she is not answering now....
    what does she think now...

OK, Im a fan of the pure honesty approach
    Just call her up, ask her out.

I think she isnt answering..
    Well, I will put it this way.
    I wouldn't have the patience to stretch this over weeks like that.

Are you sorry that its been dragged out the way it has? do you wish that it was done differently or more directly?
    If so tell her.

First read this thread and then answer to my last thread.....THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!! Iwnat hear FEMALE OPINION

*I want to hear FEMALE OPINION

Somebody help me with this. I simply don't have time to answer all of Dragba's PM's asking what to do.
    Spammer Spanker