+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just some general questions

Just some general questions

hey, I think this would be a good thread about just some general relationship/love questions. It would be interesting to see the difference in responses between the guys and girls.

Isn't the idea of No contact deceitful in a way? If the person has to literally stop themsleves from contacting each other, just so they could shock the other person and get more control back. Isn't that disshonest and just exploiting human nature and the fact that we want a challenge?

Is it too much to expect to spend the majority of your free time with your SO? I understand you should be happy with yourself first and than you can be happy with someone else..

How many of you have gotten back together with ex after at least a couple months after you broke up? Was it ever worth it?

When you were dumped, did you feel like you weren't good enough and that it would be so hard to trust someone again? How do you feel about that same question now?

Quote Originally Posted by dprelz
    Is it too much to expect to spend the majority of your free time with your SO? I understand you should be happy with yourself first and than you can be happy with someone else..

Yes. Tried it for 4yrs and it only hurt things. You both need to have lives outside of eachother.

How many of you have gotten back together with ex after at least a couple months after you broke up? Was it ever worth it?
    Can't say that I have. I've never been single that long between girlfriends and I never ditch girl C just cause girl B realizes she made a mistake.

When you were dumped, did you feel like you weren't good enough and that it would be so hard to trust someone again? How do you feel about that same question now?
    No, There's usually a good explanation. First Love: Meth problem, Second Love: Life Problem. Yea, I could have done some things differently, but live and learn.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Live and suffer, and learn from suffering just to discover that there is more to suffer...

Life is just a disease.
    Don't expect anything.