+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl is gonna kill me...

This girl is gonna kill me...

Alright well about 3 months ago i asked this girl to go to prom with me. Well she didnt give me an answer and she ignored me for a week so i figured she didnt want to go with me. Well about a week before prom she calls me outta the blue and asks me if i have a date for prom or not and i told her i did. well she got pissed and hung up on me. She told me later that she wanted to go with me but it was to late, so the the next week she put me through hell. She gave me a guilt trip the whole time about me taking brandi instead of her and she said that apparently in the 3 month span from the time i asked her till prom i didnt give her time to answer me. Well turns out shes had a date for about a month and i dont know why she wanted to make me feel bad. She knows that ive had feelings for her for a while but she didnt seem to care to much to make me think that i was making her to to her senior prom alone. WTF is with this girl?

Let me consolidate your two posts because it is confusing.

Confused guy needs help.
    "Alright well this girl that I like just got out for a relationship that lasted almost 2 years. Weve become really close friends since the breakup. She never used to ask to hang out with me or anything and now im going to her house and hangin out on the weekends. Well I asked her to go to prom with me and she didnt hesitate to say yes. We went and had one of the best nights of my life and she said she had so much fun. Well I know shes not over Allen and we have talked about that. she says she wants a relationship but she doesnt know if she needs one. They have been broken up for almost a month and i know thats not long enough for a girl to get over that long of a relationship. Its just that she seems to like me, she flirts alot with me. I just dont know if im reading to much into things or what. She told me last night on the way back from prom that she felt safe with me and she asked me to go to her senior prom with her. She had told me earlier that she wasnt going to go casue she didnt want to spend those memories with anyone but allen. Im just confused about whether im reading to much into this or if maybe she does like me. iono. thanks for any comments."

Is THIS Brandi?

Yes thats Brandi.

yeah thats Brandi, the girl this post is about is Emily.