+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Would you cheat?

Would you cheat?

Just a non-scientific survey. Ladies please be honest.

PROS: Guy is very handsome, sexy, confident and charming. He has money, experience and is worldly. He is very attentive and affectionate.

CONS: He is a player. Deep down he cares only for himself. Once he has lost interest or 'conquered' you, you will be moved to friend zone.

Assume you are married or in a long term relationship and that it is guaranteed you will never be caught. Would you cheat?
    Last edited by bob the brave; 17-08-13 at 07:20 PM.

No, not if there is no long term potential. It doesn't benefit me all that much.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

I find zero attraction in players whether single or married
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Oh, and I'd almost certainly cheat in a long distance relationship. Which is why I'd never do one.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No. If people have an urge to cheat, they shouldn't be in a relationship. I take emotional commitments seriously.

I would never cheat on anyone-ever. And I would never go near a "player" single or not. I hate men like that. He can be a multi-millionaire and have a dick made of diamonds for all I care. he wouldn't get his dirty paws anywhere near me
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I am confused though: are you asking would we cheat with the player or on the player?

If its on the player then yes. If I ever did go near a guy like that which is unlikely then it would only be to play him at his own game, treat him like dirt, make him addicted to me and then f**k him up so he knows how it feels.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I am confused though: are you asking would we cheat with the player or on the player?

If its on the player then yes. If I ever did go near a guy like that which is unlikely then it would only be to play him at his own game, treat him like dirt, make him addicted to me and then f**k him up so he knows how it feels.
    Gotta say, I like your style.

Personally no. Only because when I'm committed to someone, that's who I'm loyal to. But I would definitely end a relationship that wasn't working to pursue another one. But not with a player. I've met them before and that's not my style at all.

never, not even if hes the only guy on the planet. Because when i am in love, i tend to stay in it. I would do anythng possible for the man i love. Because for me cheating is unacceptable and unimaginable.

He sounds dreamy... I'll do it

Would I cheat on the player? No, I wouldn't even begin a relationship with a guy like that, so I couldn't possibly cheat on him.

Would I cheat with the player? No, I am not attracted to guys like that.