+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys advice needed! How to grab your attention?

Guys advice needed! How to grab your attention?

Hi guys,

I work at a lettings agency where I manage several properties, including the apartment next door to our office. When I first set eyes on the tenant that lived next door, I took an instant liking to him. This was back in January, so I looked him up on Facebook and found that he had a girlfriend and was two years older. This was off putting but I couldn't get him off my mind, I followed him on twitter and exchanged a few flirty messages.

Recently he's become single, and I can't pluck up the courage to speak to him. I'm only 20 and I hate starting conversations. I've added him on Facebook but I can't bring myself to pop up and say hi (I know, ridiculous right!)

He's not my usual type, but that makes me attracted to him more. But I don't know whether I would be his, or whether he's even bother speaking to me.

If it was you, what would be the best way to impress you? What would get your attention? All suggestions welcome!

Thanks!!

Restraining order waiting to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Restraining order waiting to happen.
    I often wonder why people bother replying if they're going to be nothing but negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsxx View Post
    I often wonder why people bother replying if they're going to be nothing but negative.
    Oh stop crying, a canadian will be along soon with some sugar coated advice on how to get his attention. I prefer to keep it real. Adding him on facebook before youve even spoke to him is not normal courting behaviour. Just go say hello to him, wear a short skirt and the jobs done. If hes not gay, and youre not ugly, you have a chance.

Kid has problems.

Hi guys,

I work at a lettings agency where I manage several properties, including the apartment next door to our office. When I first set eyes on the tenant that lived next door, I took an instant liking to him. This was back in January, so I looked him up on Facebook and found that he had a girlfriend and was two years older. This was off putting but I couldn't get him off my mind, I followed him on twitter and exchanged a few flirty messages.

Recently he's become single, and I can't pluck up the courage to speak to him. I'm only 20 and I hate starting conversations. I've added him on Facebook but I can't bring myself to pop up and say hi (I know, ridiculous right!)

He's not my usual type, but that makes me attracted to him more. But I don't know whether I would be his, or whether he's even bother speaking to me.

If it was you, what would be the best way to impress you? What would get your attention? All suggestions welcome!

Thanks!!
    It's really quire simple: A beaming smile every time he sees you with a simple, cordial greetings...and if you're hot or cute, you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    It's really quire simple: A beaming smile every time he sees you with a simple, cordial greetings...and if you're hot or cute, you're set.
    You're such a loser. You say i have problems, then you copy half my post, and pass it off as your own advice.

Whats worse is the noob OP thanked you for it.

What a cruel unfair world. That thanks belongs to me.

You're such a loser. You say i have problems, then you copy half my post, and pass it off as your own advice.

Whats worse is the noob OP thanked you for it.

What a cruel unfair world. That thanks belongs to me.
    LOL, don't flatter yourself, btch.

LOL, don't flatter yourself, btch.
    The facts are there for all to see. You literally changed a few words of my post, and passed it off as your own, then denied it when its in black and white. Stupid mongo.

I said; "Just go say hello to him, wear a short skirt and the jobs done. If hes not gay, and youre not ugly, you have a chance. "

You then said; "A beaming smile every time he sees you with a simple, cordial greetings...and if you're hot or cute, you're set."

I'll forgive you, because i think you're a lil retarded.

Oh stop crying, a canadian will be along soon with some sugar coated advice on how to get his attention. I prefer to keep it real. Adding him on facebook before youve even spoke to him is not normal courting behaviour. Just go say hello to him, wear a short skirt and the jobs done. If hes not gay, and youre not ugly, you have a chance.
    The facts are there for all to see. You literally changed a few words of my post, and passed it off as your own, then denied it when its in black and white. Stupid mongo.
    What I posted is only VAGUELY similar to that post, and I can't emphasis vaguely strong enough. You used simple common sense advice, albeit in a highly homophobic and misogynist way (your M.O.) and I simply reiterated in a more meaningful way.

Mad, bro?

Oh goodie, the troll takes a truism and lays claim to having originated it.

What I posted is only VAGUELY similar to that post, and I can't emphasis vaguely strong enough. You used simple common sense advice, albeit in a highly homophobic and misogynist way (your M.O.) and I simply reiterated in a more meaningful way.

Mad, bro?

Oh goodie, the troll takes a truism and lays claim to having originated it.
    You should log off, have a cry, and come back tomorrow, and we wont ever mention it again.

I brought back the bit you deleted using my special powers. Dont be a twat.

You should log off, have a cry, and come back tomorrow, and we wont ever mention it again.
    Nah, dawg.