+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gf afraid? Kinda a problem i think

gf afraid? Kinda a problem i think

ok well.... me and my gf have talked about the subject and i asked her what she was afraid of, with us... and she says "im afraid of that when we do, do it your gonna hurt me, and not in a emotional way" and i dont really know what to say to her...like what should i do...i really dont know but it would be good if i did....so plez help.....

Budsmoker
    Last edited by Bud Smoker; 27-01-05 at 09:54 AM. Reason: missed something

Tell her that the last time you had sex, you sprained your wrist!
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

Tell her you'll let her be on top so she can control what happens and how fast.

I agree with Alexi....Plus...Just be sensitive. Is she a virgin? I suppose so if she is worried. Just assure her that everything will be fine. Pick up some lube and a good box of condoms. The lube will help ease her mind a bit. In case she is as nervous as she seems she will be, at least you guys will have a back up. Nerves tend to make a girl tense up and semi-dry. Not dry, but just not as "productive." Good luck and just be gentle.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    I agree with Alexi....Plus...Just be sensitive. Is she a virgin? I suppose so if she is worried. Just assure her that everything will be fine. Pick up some lube and a good box of condoms. The lube will help ease her mind a bit. In case she is as nervous as she seems she will be, at least you guys will have a back up. Nerves tend to make a girl tense up and semi-dry. Not dry, but just not as "productive." Good luck and just be gentle.
    she is not a virgin, she has had sex before,...its just that she has seen me and...from what u prolly hear yes i do have a 8 incher...not to be cocky and thats y she scared....so does this mean i have to do totaly opposite from what you said ....or what? what should i do.....

budsmoker

Well, 8 inches is large but by no means "too large." Women can accomidate plenty of sizes and this is doable. Still get the lube and just take it slow. If she gets into it one night and seems like she will be ok with having sex, just assure her that you will be gentle. Suggest letting her go on top like Alexi said. It may help. Then again, it may not. She's probably better off on her back so that she can relax in the beginning and not get all tense down there. Just enter her slowly. If you have any more questions, ask away. I'll be on here checking back every once in a while for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    Well, 8 inches is large but by no means "too large." Women can accomidate plenty of sizes and this is doable. Still get the lube and just take it slow. If she gets into it one night and seems like she will be ok with having sex, just assure her that you will be gentle. Suggest letting her go on top like Alexi said. It may help. Then again, it may not. She's probably better off on her back so that she can relax in the beginning and not get all tense down there. Just enter her slowly. If you have any more questions, ask away. I'll be on here checking back every once in a while for a little while.

thanks, yea i told her that we could just go slow and stuff....but like i was thinking about telling her like when were laying there and talking about it, or if things are just getting hot and shit like just be like u know we can always try it and if it hurts we can stop...but like i mean i have told her that i would never hurt her, and if we did do it i wasnt gonna just make her feel uncomfortable......u know...but she trust me and like so i wanna be able to say something like comforting

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Smoker
    thanks, yea i told her that we could just go slow and stuff....but like i was thinking about telling her like when were laying there and talking about it, or if things are just getting hot and shit like just be like u know we can always try it and if it hurts we can stop...but like i mean i have told her that i would never hurt her, and if we did do it i wasnt gonna just make her feel uncomfortable......u know...but she trust me and like so i wanna be able to say something like comforting
    Well, you love her so just speak from your heart. Don't be afraid to get a little sappy. Most women eat that stuff up. Just tell her that you love her and that you'd never do anything to hurt her. Tell her that she means everything to you and that you just want her to be satisfied (not particularly sexually). Just let her know what you are feeling. Stretch it a little if you aren't a really sappy guy. Just give her what you think she needs to hear to calm her nerves. Make it all about her the first time.