+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship falling apart.

Relationship falling apart.

Hey, so i am new to this and i apologies if i have not put this in the right forum..

I'm a 24 year old female, I have been in a relationship the last four years. The first 3 years were great , but since last year thing have been slipping. He went away on a boys holiday and missed his flight home he lied to me about why this happened and it soon turned out that he had met a girl went back and stayed the night at her hotel and never woke up in time for his flight. I forgave him eventually and we worked things through.

A few months later my dad suddenly passed away, the day this happened he was due to go to england to see a soccer match. He refused to stay with me and went away with all his mates missing my dads funeral and leaving me in a time of need.After this incident i decided to call time on the relationship as his actions and attitude had really hurt me.

After 2 weeks of been apart we got back together and things were back to been perfect and i soon forgot about things of the past, upuntil recently he has totally changed again. HE is constantly trying to pick arguments with me. Constantly calling me a whore slut all these nasty names. He doesnt like me going out with friends. I am a nurse and work long shifts he calls me a slag if i say anything about men that i work with. i have never done anything for him not to trust me.. he knows im in love with him and would do anything so he wont leave me.

Lately he is constantly going out with his mates drinking , he wont do anything with me he has repeatedly said he doesn't love me. I have told him if he wants to leave to do so but deep down im praying he wont as i feel im nothing with out him.

As i write this I have not seen him in 4 days as hes staying in a mates as hes celebrating his birthday we were ment to do something today but he never turned up and later sent a text to say he was" busy with his mates,love u"....nobody would understand the hurt and pain im feeling at this moment My heart is broken as i know deep down hes not mine anymore i cant sleep at night i have taking time of work as my mind is not in it at the minute.

could someone please give me advice on what i should do or how to deal with this hurt.. I'm sorry this post is all over the place but ive wrote this through tired tear filled eyes

tremolo Guest
    He cheated on you, calls you mean names, and repeatedly tells you he doesn't love you. Why do you want to be with this guy?

I know you're attached, and it must be hard to let go... but he sounds like a royal asshole. Please ditch this guy and find someone more deserving of you.

He is treating you like this because you are allowing him. You need more self-respect. Read carefully back on your post and really take in the way he treats you. Do you really deserve it?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!