+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he hate me now?

Does he hate me now?

My exboyfriend was never truly happy to be with me(his words)m because he was to into flirting and I really hate it and told him to stop. Also I am a virgin who is not ready for sex and he is a very very sensual person! I feel the longer I am with him, the more he suffers We kept dragging it for too long because we kept running back to each other every time when we broke up.

I asked him how much he is suffering from a scale 1-10 with 10 being most. He said 5. I was devastated. When he gave me the number 5, I knew we have to separate. But I know he had difficulty to move on from me, so I came up with this stupid idea that I will be super mean to him to scare him away. So I was online goggling how to act in a not reasonable way. I was swearing at him, I told him to sleep on the floor, I asked him to email his exgirlfriends to scold at them, I asked him not to go on a camping trip, etc. One day I was talking this with a male friend, he told me threatening him that I will kill myself will DEFINITELY scare him away. Then I think if it can make him move on from me and find a girl who can accept him (whom he can have sex with at least). So after I tried to act in a mean way, he is now scared of me and locks himself at his room. I knocked on his door to ask him for MY house key he refused to reply, and didn't open the door (I think he lost it). And he's skipping work for three days now, ignoring my calls, etc.

This should be the consequence I want, I think the more he hates me the better, the sooner he can find someone else, but I don't know why I am still sad over all this.

I am just so dumb!

You are a frickin nut job....get some help.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You are a frickin nut job....get some help.
    lol, I completely agree. If you don't want to be with someone dump him... dont play these mind games

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wondering0330 View Post
    I am just so dumb!
    Hey, they say recognizing the problem^ is 90% of the solution. Reading a book might help with the other 10%.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Women reading this thread: don't ever go about this idiotic and passive-aggressive way to end a relationship like the OP. Just end it yourselves.

why are we talking about your ex. it seems like you are having moving on problems not him. have a few drink, pull down the jamie and kill your ponanny!

Quote Originally Posted by James Banes View Post
    Women reading this thread: don't ever go about this idiotic and passive-aggressive way to end a relationship like the OP. Just end it yourselves.
    D'uh.

OP, what you're doing is crazy! Talk to him and tell him what you've told us.

Wow, i am assuming you are very young. You acted crazy, and now he thinks your crazy.