+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im engaged

im engaged

I just spent 96 hours with the most amazing person ive ever met, we spent the whole time, ****ing, making love, kissing, holding her, talking, laughing, even some crying...to make a long story short, im engaged to be married. Im so suprised at myself, for having found something like this so quickly, i cant beleive it myself, ive never asked a girl to have my child or to marry me before..when i told my mom she damn near shit her pants, Well..anyway shes beautiful, cute, funny, smart, has an amazing way with words (which gets me into trouble a bit actually) and she treats me like a ****ing king, and shes my queen..and this is a huge ****ing deal. i wasnt ready for this again but i know what i feel, and denying that would be a waste, so im going to see hwo things go and i hope it stays this way forever. shes so special to me.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Holy Crap!!!

*goes into shock*

I would like to congratuate you then. Its great to have found someone.

Just a word of caution though. Since you've gotton into this so quickly you should be careful about the factor that in the next few months the feelings your having could completely change.

But, for now, Good Luck!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Uh Clifton-knowing our discussion the other day...WOW holy shit myself dude!

Guess congrats are in order here!!! Keep your head on your shoulders man!

Goodluck to you both!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're CRAZY IN LOVE and I am so happy to hear that! I think it's so amazing when young men like you make haste decisions like that because they're so damn ****ing infatuated! whoohoo

Let's celebrate!!! *Opens up a bottle of champagne spilling it all over Clifton!*

Now...time for a Bachelor Party~!!! *evil grin*
    I have it all. Including kino.

Ah. Reality hit me hard on the head. Come on, why can't you just be happy for someone and let them enjoy that awesome (though short) sense of "eternal" love in manner of we'll live happily ever after and we'll be the first ones to make it work from the beginning to the end untainted by the earthly, disgusting mistakes other people have made.

Holy SHIT Clifton! Wow. I'm so jealous. It's great to be in love and infatuated and walking on cloud nine and stuff. Just be VERY careful. I vote for a long engagement. Good luck buddy.

Clifton... congrates! Be happy and careful!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Good luck to ya. Hope it works out.

well i obviously havent been on here much anymore, spending evry second with her shes asleep on my couch right now and im searching thru piano solos to find samples to use for a song we are going to do together (i make beats and she MCs) i have spit on a few tracks but ill do a few with her just cause who she is and she inspires me, after its finished ill find a way to get u guys to hear it. we are having a great time enjoying life together though, i love her so ****ing much!!!!

Oh man...btw!! Did you actually propose and she said 'yes'? Awesome! Have a "happily ever after", Clifton!

I am so happy for you - congratulations!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

WAHOO M~ way to go man! Now remember all of your chit chats here! Hey how did that other thing turn out anyway?

Goodluck to you guys and make some kickn music!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Oh squirrly, buying test today if its Pos, there is going to be some shit, i can explain why sometime on AIM, but if its neg we are str8, and ya i proposed, i said "Everytime i see you smile i light up, and i know that i want to be the one to make you smile forever, will you marry me?" but the first time was while i was inside of her and i just said, will u marry me? lol, man we have gone thru like 2 years of relationship stuff in the past couple weeks its ****ing NUTS, but in a month or so im sure it will all calm down, we are both dedicated to each other, so despite the stress moving this fast is causing, we will work through it together