+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is wrong with me? :P

What is wrong with me? :P

Right, I got a problem.

I am 18 and I DESPERATELY NEED SEX! < put that in capitals to make you realise how much I mean it .

I can't approach women for life, I don't know how to go about with a girl so she catches the fact that I want to have sex with her.
    I am not in love with anyone at the moment so I am free to flirt with other girls but it's just so hard for me to get a conversation going unless I know her.

I am not currently looking for a relationship because I'm soon planning to move to Turkey so I don't want to get in a serious relationship unless the girl is really the one.
    Right now I'm just looking for some fun and nothing else.

I recently noticed a beautiful girl and I spotted that she looked a me a couple of times as well but obviously I just looked straight away because I'm such a ladies man (not) . I don't really know how to approach her from, what can I call it? I guess a sexual way is a good way to put it meaning I want her to realise I just want sex.
    I know girls always look for romantic relationships but seriously don't you women ever just want sex and nothing else? I'm not sure if that applies to all of you because I'm not very experienced with women so sorry if i offended you :/.
    How do you think you would react If someone asked you to become sex friends so you wouldn't have a relationship but you would still have sex with each other when you feel like it?
    would you slap the guy or would you accept the offer?
    I am not going to do that just yet because I don't want the embarrassment at school but as soon as it comes to leaving I will probably offer a girl to have sex.

Do you have any tips for me? How should I start a conversation with a girl?What can I do to make her want sex as well?

Or should I just wait for the girl of my life?

Overall, im an 18 year all looking for some sex tips

Thanks.

Some girls just want random fun hook ups and nothing else, I suppose girls in your age range mainly. Start hanging out in the clubs and I bet you find some real quick. I think actions speak louder than words when it comes to finding those girls, you'll know when they are all over you like white on rice. Girls who SAY they are only looking for hook ups and no strings attached, not always the truth. Some girls will say that just to assure the guy that they won't go stage 5 clinger when the sleep together. Also, wrap it up if you are just looking to hook up.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Yeah, while alot of girls are looking for serious relationships, there are also a lot who want what you do. As long as both of you feel the same way about it and no ones feelings get in the way there shouldn't be harm in it. Asking out right for it probably wont do you any favours, so just hint and flirt. Really do make sure she doesn't think this could become a relationship, and make it clear before it happens that you're not looking for anything serious.