+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hmmm

hmmm

so i am not sure if you guys remember me....i hope so...because i dont want to bore everyone with my long story again...i just thought i would give everyone an update...

well as you have probably noticed i havent written on my heartbroken thread in a long time and thats because we got back together...i know most of you will think thats a stupid decision...and i will agree with you...but love is something that has made me blind...i just feel like my relationship is like poker right now...i have already put all my chips in....so i might as well stick around to see what cards fall....

somethings i have found out since the whole break up and back together situation.....the reason we broke up was because he was talking to an ex-girlfriend of his that he dated 10 years ago...they met up and kissed.....and he was confused on what he wanted....he said he then realized that he has spent his whole life running from commitment....and then whenever he gets close to someone...he starts to look for what else is out there....and i kinda understand that...because i used to be like that...but he said, he was tired of running...and i was the one he wanted...and that he knew he had alot to prove to me to show me that he was actually finally in this relationship 100%....

so here i am giving him his last chance....its kinda a weird feeling...knowing that this is it...this is where we will either make it...or break it....and oddly i feel okay with that...i feel better knowing that i am giving it one last shot....

maybe you guys can give me some advice on something though...as you know...when we broke up...i moved out...to my dads....well we have been back together for at least a month....and i am back to living in my apartment with him again...but i cant bring myself to move my stuff back...or to put my clothes in my dresser again....anyone know why that is?

once again thank you all for your time and your advice

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, what he said. ^
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If I remember correctly, he wasn't just "confused". He was ****ing mean, and made it all about you, your flaws, your failings. He pissed me off.

Don't move your stuff back in. Move one thing per week, maybe. Less to move out the next time he grows another head.
    Spammer Spanker

Do not bet everything on his willingness to committ. We all have times when we feel lonely or desperate to connect, while after a few days we become again self sufficient and independent.

It's a good thing that he wants it, but you and him have to grow this flower of connection, love and intimacy TOGETHER.
    And of course...people never change unless you help them to.
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

I don't think you should move in fully anytime soon. How many times has he done this to you now? I think its just a matter of time until you realize that you deserve better.

With everything he has done to you, I would have to label this another one of those "
    He beats me, calls me names, cheats on me... but I love him
    " type situations.

It just takes guts to stick it to the man. I really hope that you make sure this is the last "last time".

If things turn out to be great then you have permission rip me a new one.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein