+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boys are more affectionate then girls?

Boys are more affectionate then girls?

Hey again

16 year old back with his problem
    Okay so il just start directly from the point, i want her to be more affectionate towards me, kiss me, bite me, touch me.....Because right now its just me who kisses, pampers her, love bites her and sometimes i feel as if im getting nothing in return for it she surely moans but after a certain point i would like her to do the same to me.....I cant just go directly and tell her this i mean then it would be like forcing her to do something which she dint intend to do on her own....so what can i do to make her start doing those things to me
    plz help

My boyfriend brought up to me that he wanted me too be more affectionate. By him saying this to me I was not offended but it sort off shut of my shyness and gave me permission to be more affectionate towards him. Do say something too her, you only have to bring it up once and if she doesn't change then it is just the way she is. Not everyone is affectionate.

I don't think it's a female thing - each individual is different and you will get affectionate/unaffectionate guys and vice versa.

I'm a female who does show affection and I have no problem showing it, if I'm feeling it.

But then I'm a woman, not a girl. But despite that, I've always been affectionate.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 09-07-10 at 08:46 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She may not be affectionate, OR she may be worried that increased affection may lead to unwanted sexual behavior. She is very young, and may not be ready for that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey thanks alot you are actually right....But how do i tell her i mean do i just tell her that i would like if you could show more affection towards me?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Encourage her when she DOES give affection. There must be sometimes where she does kiss you first. When she does tell her how much you love when she kisses you.

And I entirely agree some guys and gals are naturally more affectionate than others it's a personality difference.