+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love Hina anime

Love Hina anime

has anyone seen the Love Hina anime(cartoon)?

Sonic
    live our dreams:
    Dominate the world!!!

I love it. I think it's awesome. Seen all episodes, the specials, and the Love Hina Again OAVs. It's not the best anime out there, but it's pretty damned funny.

I've heard nothing but good things about it. It's in my highest priority of anime to buy. I'm going after Slayers right now though.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i love this TV show! Alexi, how can you not love this series? it's one of the best. not all anime is like Trigun, Initial D, Cowboy Bebop, etc. This anime defines the whole reason some of us are here. we look for love in the wrong places and it shows up when we least expect it or it just shows up during the saddest of moments. oops i take that back, you DID say you loved it. i say it's one of the best but you disagree. oh well. i love it.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

The whole romantic-comedy is a huge genre of anime. Love hina is one of the better ones IMHO. But there are other animes that I like better that seem to incorporate more, have better plotlines (LH only has a plotline towards the last few episodes. The rest are just random happenings and don't really link episodes together too well. If you want a great example of what I mean, watch the second season of Kenshin. 33 or so eps of one HUGE AWESOME story.)

Plus there is plenty of competition out there in the romantic comedy genre. But LH is one of the better ones.

Hey, do any of you guys know where to download full Love Hina episodes?
    And here's a question:
    If Naru was real and about your age, who would you go for?
    Your crush(girlfriend) or Her(Naru)?
    live our dreams:
    Dominate the world!!!

Hmmm. Most of the stuff I get are from a variety of places. PM me since I can't technically advertise those websites over this forum. I've downloaded about 250 gigabytes of anime. Give or take a few.

Alexi

OK, but what about the question?
    live our dreams:
    Dominate the world!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not i, stated the drunk one. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

OK, but what about the question?
    I tend not to state answers to questions like that. I don't consider cartoon characters or even actors as any sort of relationship possibility because whatever you see on screen, is fake. And so therefore they don't count. I mean we could name all sorts of anime chicks and actresses, but they're ALL going to be very . . . proportionate, and most will seem to have 'awesome' personalities. Because they are scripted to be so.

Alexi

I own all Love Hina anime that has been released in the US. It is pretty good, but it's not great. It's really simple, like a sitcom. Nothing wrong with that, but it does lack any replay value. I can hardly watch it anymore now that I've seen it all the way through. Where as many of my other animes I can watch over and over again.

With that said, Shinobu is cool

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    I tend not to state answers to questions like that. I don't consider cartoon characters or even actors as any sort of relationship possibility because whatever you see on screen, is fake. And so therefore they don't count. I mean we could name all sorts of anime chicks and actresses, but they're ALL going to be very . . . proportionate, and most will seem to have 'awesome' personalities. Because they are scripted to be so.

Alexi
    But you can still masturbate to them, make a fantasy relationship and then stalk them until you're shot dead outside their home. Don't tell me I'm the only one who does that.
    Heit ist mein taug.

ya i ahve sen it

I seen it tow times i dont like it. some parts of it are funny but i like a more action packed anime like DBZ or Akira

Naru acts just like my best friend. i love her and all that. but she's too much of a bitch to actually consider her girlfriend material.

*anime is basically anything and everything the US doesn't want to show.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

*anime is basically anything and everything the US doesn't want to show.
    LOL! That's great! There's the americanized anime which is mostly on cartoon network or FOX or WB or something (stuff like Pokemon, Sailor Moon, YuGiOh, etc).

Then there's the more traditional anime that's on Adult swim (cowboy bebop, trigun, inuyasha).

Then there's the anime that will probably stay in japan forever cause it's so wierd or ****ed up that most Americans probably wouldn't understand it at all or like it (Hand Maid May, I Me My! Strawberry Eggs, Onegai Teacher).

And then there's the anime that would probably do REALLY friggin' great shown on the american tv market, but noone has the balls/brains to import it (Initial D, NOIR, Escaflowne)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk
    But you can still masturbate to them,
    That I can, zekk. That I can. The other stuff you do though . . . Hmmm . . . me thinks you need help . . .

Alexi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast