+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What are common signs of being attractive?

What are common signs of being attractive?

Well, ladies, I've figured out that girls, generally, will not jump out and say things like "I think you're hot" seemingly out of nowhere.

So, my question to you is, what do you think are some common signs of a girl being attracted to you? Another question that taunts me is, what is displaying confidence truly?? What shows you that a male is confident in himself? What types of things are done around you to give you that sense?

Be very specific in your answers. Be as rational and as logical as possible. I'm not looking for insignificant, idiotic responses like "you just know" or "you get stares." I've done lots of research on this so far, can I'm not looking for general rationalizations here. Answer these questions as a scientist would answer important questions.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Well, I'm not a girl but I hope I can get this thread going cuz it seems interesting.

While there really is no clear cut indicator on whether a girl likes you or not, an aggregate view of all the indicators you notice should allow you to come to a reasonable conclusion.

Signs that I believe a girl might like you:

- She plays with her hair when talking to you
    - She compliments you
    - She goes out of her way to talk to you or spend time with you
    - She laughs at all your jokes
    - If you just met her, she asks you questions that make no sense like where do you live?
    - She tries hard to keep conversation going with you when it slows down
    - She touches you

As for confidence, I think that unless you're an incredibly good actor, you can't pull off confidence without being confident.

Signs (that I think) to a girl that you're confident:

- You have confident body language. Sorry, I know you'd like me to be more specific but I can't really say more than that.
    - You're not afraid to speak your mind.
    - You don't act desperate to win her approval because you simply don't care
    - You don't ask her permission to do something, you just do it because you know what you're doing is right

I don't claim that everything I say is 100% accurate but I believe it to be.

I guess I will answer using my own perspective and what I would do.

When I'm attracted to someone, I listen to every word the guy is saying. I'll be attentive, make eye contact, and when appropriate, respond back and just let them know I'm interested in what they are saying. There is always the cocked head, that shows all of that.

When I walk with someone that I'm interested in, I'll keep my hand (on whichever side he's on) free and dangling. Sort of a sign to hold my hand. I don't cross my arms (unless I'm shivering to death) when I'm with someone I like. I only do that when I'm with someone I'm not interested in, which is a sign that I'm closing myself off to them.

Before separating, when I give them a hug, I try to say something nice to them in their ear during the hug. Could be a quick "I had fun" "Thank you for coffee" etc. etc. And pull away, give him a smile and walk away.
    Semper Fidelis.
    I believe in love, I believe in faith, I believe and hold on to hope.
    I believe that falling in love can happen over time, or even at first sight.