+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: german girl

anachronistic Guest

german girl

there is a girl at my youth group, who is a foreign exchange student. she is from germany. she is really pretty. but i am shy, so i haven't talked to her much; infact i haven't talked to her until tonight.

we did a white elephant gift exchange, which was pretty fun. after the exchange was done, everyone was talking with their friends and stuff, i was sitting there thinking about other shit, keeping to myself. i looked for one of my buds, and he was across the room playing table soccer with the german girl.

i head over, but i didn't say anything. i grabbed a pop out of the fridge, which is right next to the soccer table. i watched her ****ing mutilate my friend in table soccer. he gave up, she seemed disappointed. nobody wanted to play her because she was really good. she looks at me and asks if i want to play, i say sure with a smile. she really whooped my ass. it was kindof embarrassing, but it was still fun. we didn't talk much. i told her she was good a few times, and that was about it. when we were done, we shook hands and called it good.

i had never really introduced myself to her, but oh well. she always looks at me; i'm not sure why. i can't tell if she is checking me out or not... but anyways, i was drawing on the board with some other girl, minding my own business though. she was watching or something and then came up and started drawing. the other girl wrote beautiful on the board. i thought i would try and impress the german girl by writing beautiful in german above the name. i wrote danke by mistake and asked her if that was right, and she laughed and said that is thanks. i felt embarrassed, but no biggy.

i want to be her friend, but i don't know how to start a conversation with a foreign girl she seems really nice. she is also shy like me
    next few times i see her, i want to talk to her and generate a friendship out of that. get her email or phone number or something, to communicate outside of youth group.

lol, foreign girls are like any other girls.

just talk to her. like this...

moogle: hey german girl, how's it going?

german girl: oh fine how are you?

moogle: good. so wanna help me with my table soccer skills?

german girl: ___________________________

moogle: __________________________

see?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    that would be a good idea...

my first approach would have prolly gone,
    me: hey, would you like to play table soccer?
    her: sure
    *plays table soccer*
    me: do you play soccer?
    her: ______________
    me: __________________

but i think the asking to improve my game would go better lol

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Be careful...Germany is pretty far away...

anachronistic Guest
    i know fras... i just want to be friends for now

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    i know fras... i just want to be friends for now
    Sorry if I don't believe you.

I've never had an issue talkin' to people I "just want to be friends" with.

Don't go puttin' yourself in a position of hurt dude.

anachronistic Guest
    thanks for lookin out for me fras,

i barely even know anything about her other than she likes table soccer lol

just walk over to her and say..."isch liebe disch." the phenetics are ish leeba dish. that'll get her attention
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

hahah..ok first of all, those phonetics are all wrong. secondly, you're talking about walking up to somebody you don't really know and saying "I love you"?, and thirdly.. don't put too much emphasis on the language- she'll just think you're after learning more german and not actually interested in her.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hitch View Post
    just walk over to her and say..."isch liebe disch." the phenetics are ish leeba dish. that'll get her attention
    LMAO

right. it's "Ich liebe dich" you moron. and it's not a "sh" sound. it's in the back of the throat and on the pallette of the mouth. like a cat's hiss.

like tiay said, it would be stupid to say 'i love you' to someone i don't even know.
    thanks for telling me to not lean on my german interest to impress her! i didn't think about that.

heh yeah, i've never been able to find a fitting phonetic for that except "you know when a cat hisses"..

I'm not saying you shouldn't speak german at all. it could be fun (: people tend to like it when others are interested in their language and culture. but you don't want that to be the only thing; you don't want her to think that you just want lessons off her or something.

anachronistic Guest
    german is really fun to sing. and that darn back of the throat makes it fun.

i am singing a solo in feb. called ich liebe dich, by edvard grieg

anachronistic Guest
    nother funny phoenetic, but this is comical, "like you are going to hack up a loogy"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol, foreign girls are like any other girls.
    Everytime I see hitch's chili pepper, I think of alovelylady. Do you? ::shudder::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My step-dad almost married a German girl. When he showed me a picture he had in a old box full of his army stuff. I dropped my jaw. She was one hot chicka.

I went to Germany too.

German girls = hotness.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast