+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No Climax

No Climax

Hi! I'm a 25 year old girl who has never achieved an orgasm (both during sex and masturbation)
    I've been trying to explore my body to find out what I like for quite some time now, but masturbation just doesn't work for me. I really enjoy the first 5 minutes of sex, but then it just gets boring and I lose interest after he comes. We tried cunnilingus many times, I really like it but after an hour or so I feel sorry for him and tell him to stop. Any advises?

You have to try me.
    Don't expect anything.

Tried getting the guy to lick your clit? not the labia and stuff, but the little pea-sized ball under a sheath of skin just at the top of the vagina. it's apparently one of the most sensitive part of the vagina along with the G-spot.

Also, it almost sounds like you're too worried about your partner and climaxing. All you gotta to is just lay back and just let your mind waunder. don't even focus on climaxing, and basically just don't give a damn. just imagine you're on a beach getting plowed by a train of fabios or george clooneys, or whatever you think is sexy.

If not, then I guess you need to see a sex therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelovedoctor View Post
    it's apparently one of the most sensitive part of the vagina along with the G-spot.
    So, basically what you're saying is that you've called yourself the love doctor, but really don't know all that much about sex, the female anatomy, any how it works. You like to quote doctor studies, but lack personal knowledge and experience of your own.

Why are you giving sex advice?

She sounds like she's got too much going on in her head, and needs a way to focus her attention and drown out the chaff around her.

I would suggest starting with sensory deprivation. A blindfold to block out light, clean smelling sheets, headphones with a playlist that gets her motor going. Set the mood for herself to achieve what she wants to achieve.

Going straight for the clitoris is a no-no. It is generally very sensitive, and contact with it before a woman is fully aroused can actually be very painful for her. It's damn common in fact.

If she is trying to coach the boyfriend I would suggest he get a copy of "The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus." because it will give him a better idea of female sexual physiology, response, and what it is that he's actually stimulating. I can't say the book was good for technique, but it was a good eye opener as to why what I was doing felt good to her, and gave input on how to adjust such things to meet her needs without prompting from her.

The g-spot can work, but some women it just makes them feel like they have to go pee. Depends on the woman, if she is already having problems with mental distractions, this probably isn't a good starting point either.

Get her blindfolded, get her some music, spend 30-40 minutes just petting her skin without even touching her sexually. This will get her nerves excited, and allow blood flow to get to where it is needed before starting your climb up Mt Orgasm. Make sure you're both showered, smell good, brushed teeth, maybe some mints to keep things fresh and tingly... Minimize distractions for her.

Many of this she can do herself, blindfold, some body lotion to apply to her skin, music, and perhaps a toy.

After the first time, the next time should be easier. As a general rule women tend to orgasm easier and faster the more often they have them. So each time builds on the next.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

damn lite, you really take your time.

you and indi would make a good match.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    damn lite, you really take your time.

you and indi would make a good match.
    LOL, I think I told you a long time ago that I take my sex life very seriously.

Hell, I can even tell you what lubes are vegan friendly.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

i can't imagine her not having an orgasm by this age, i've been having them since i was 12.
    Last edited by Indignant; 30-05-09 at 03:01 PM.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

i can imagine her not having an orgasm by this age, i've been having them since i was 12.
    Sadly, there is a significant number of women who go through life never having had an orgasm. I've dated women who run the spectrum of having multiple orgasms from smelling cleaning products to damn near impossible to get off even by themselves. Much of it seems to be mental, just like men who get off too quickly.

oh yeah, that reminds me, i get really orgasmic when i drive, i also react to smells especially vanilla.

oh yeah, that reminds me, i get really orgasmic when i drive, i also react to smells especially vanilla.
    So basically the guy needs to leave a vanilla air freshener in your car on a warm day after making you drive. Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Going straight for the clitoris is a no-no.
    I didn't know this. I was wondering why it's so painful.
    Thanks a lot for your time. We'll try.
    Last edited by Sniff84; 31-05-09 at 04:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Sadly, there is a significant number of women who go through life never having had an orgasm. I've dated women who run the spectrum of having multiple orgasms from smelling cleaning products to damn near impossible to get off even by themselves. Much of it seems to be mental, just like men who get off too quickly.
    Or major stress. I remember the time I turned in a 50+ page report 10 minutes late, which is never to be done! I was a nervous wreck walking to the professor’s office (but no one knew) and then......ahhh. What the...???
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Or major stress. I remember the time I turned in a 50+ page report 10 minutes late, which is never to be done! I was a nervous wreck walking to the professor’s office (but no one knew) and then......ahhh. What the...???
    You laugh now, I had a spotless house after she was done cleaning it. And once it was clean, I had some of the dirtiest sex imaginable.