+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should i do???

What should i do???

To start with i fell in love with a girl. We both work for the same organization. I don't get to speak to her much. So one day i did a mistake by sending her a basket of flowers and box of chocolates, but i didn't mention my name instead i mentioned a mail id.

She mailed me to know my true identity. But i didn't tell her. She was damn angry in her reply and said that she would never ever mail me back. I was depressed and had lost all the hopes.

But after few days she mailed me saying that she wanted me deliver a pizza for her. When i asked her the address where i should get the pizza delivered to she confessed that she was kidding and just wanted to know my identity.

After that there was hell lots of flow of mails between us.

Now i want to reveal my identity to her. If she comes to know that i am the guy who belongs from the same office then things i guess can turn bad.

Kindly help me please.

all i can think of when i read this is LOL

are u 12?

read the immortal words - "what's the worst that can happen?"

just tell her who you are... she will probably laugh.

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... oh wait, you're all out of gum. Welp, looks like you'll have to tell her your name.

Just do it, unless your job is at stake.

Why would you send her stuff with no intention of revealing your identity?

Grow a pair and tell who her you are.

Either she's interested or she's not.

As for the whole anonymous gift sending thing-- for future reference, it's actually REALLY CREEPY to be on the receiving end of those.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whip out your cock and say "Hail to the king, baby."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all - you can't fall in love with someone you almost never talk to. You're not in love, you're INFATUATED.

Secondly, anonymous gifts are not cool. I would never date a man who sent me an anonymous gift and then refused to reveal who he was. What it would say to me is that he is gutless and creepy.

Thirdly, office romances don't work. You can also get fired for it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Take a risk: be honest to her and explain her everything the way you explained it in the forum. What's the worst that can happen? That she rejects you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Take a risk: be honest to her and explain her everything the way you explained it in the forum. What's the worst that can happen? That she rejects you?
    And then continue having to work in the same place as her.

Yeah, that's pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    And then continue having to work in the same place as her.

Yeah, that's pretty bad.
    That's only "bad" if there is some immaturity involved. Again, that's just my opinion of course.

It's not like there is any taboos around dating a co-worker... hence, worst case scenario it'll be written off as a good story. Furthermore, the girl seems interested in him... why wouldn't he take the chance? Maybe she's interested in going further. Everytime you ask a woman to date, you take a chance... if you want to play safe, stay single...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Interested" is the wrong word, "curious" is more appropriate here.

I think he already made it weird and immature by sending her anonymous flowers or whatever. It would have been a smarter move if he had asked her straight up to go hang out with him. If he's gonna ask her out, he just should ask her out in person.

I sure hope he has a good sense of humor, for better or worse.

Yeah I agree it would have been slightly wiser if he'd had asked her straight forward. However, for all I know he is shy or didn't want risk rejection or whatever his motives were.

Most women will understand that and actually find that cute. I have found from experience that you get the furthest with women by being honest.

So he made a mistake. Big deal. Nobody is perfect. And I have seen great relations come out of weirder situations. In the game of love, pretty much everything is fair game, except abuse of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But that's just it.

By sending those flowers and shit (which is an issue in itself), anonymously, he was omitting crucial information. Like, who it is exactly that wants to bang her.

He'd been better off stuttering nervously asking her out in person from the get go.

I'd say his options now, are the above, or just forgetting it altogether and stop responding to her texts.

Balls are key for success.

If she's really goodlooking and makes me drool and my heart race at 500 miles an hour I'd ask her out for a coffee and go from there. Screw what my co-workers think.. then again.. I got a crapload of self esteem...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast