+ Follow This Topic
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    but i'm not... i already have to duel it out with her current bf.. you're going to have to wait in line for a fight too.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    but i'm not... i already have to duel it out with her current bf.. you're going to have to wait in line for a fight too.

raverboy

Unlike her boyfriend... I'd be interested in you as well... so the rules of engagement change a bit...

I think someone mentioned a massive LF orgy... wonder how that would turn out?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Uh oh... here comes my conscience... I mean Carl...
    I appreciate that ... but are you cheating on me already?

"But I have to admit, Petit will always be my one true love... she's just gorgeous.."

Hahaha

Carl.

Just spreading the love Carl...

I'd go after you... but Giga would probably kill me...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Enticing ... how can we placate Giga?

Can I watch???

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    there's lots of anger and frustration in this post. It's my part time job, i doubt your part time at 17 was too creative and involved a lot of thinking either. This one can at least help you establish good connections and stuff.
    btw the model you posted here has a pretty face, buts too thin.
    Anger and frustration? You suck at assumptions too then, no surprises there . I don't care about what part time job you're getting, I'm talking about the profession, it's a sad thing to aspire for. Good connections? Come on, are you still stuck in the whole "marry a rich guy to live" kind of thing?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNXCpfDrNo"]YouTube - POV: Hot Girl[/ame]

And yes, she's too thin, that's the point. Models suck.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Enticing ... how can we placate Giga?

Go to college... get the degrees I need... get a good job, wait a few years... build an android version of you... then make the switch when she's unaware?

Or we could just sneak out in the middle of the night... and run like hell for Mexico...

- James Allen

Go to college... get the degrees I need... get a good job, wait a few years... build an android version of you... then make the switch when she's unaware?

Or we could just sneak out in the middle of the night... and run like hell for Mexico...
    sounds like a plan.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    mmm I just woke uup,it's short after 6,lovely sunset ,birds are singing,gosh I think it allll smellls like spring

No need to fight for me,I don't plan to leave my current bf and btw.tomorrow I go to France again so I'm disappearing from LF for another few weeks
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    mmm I just woke uup,it's short after 6,lovely sunset ,birds are singing,gosh I think it allll smellls like spring

No need to fight for me,I don't plan to leave my current bf and btw.tomorrow I go to France again so I'm disappearing from LF for another few weeks
    You'll get porked by a frenchman with a beret and a black-and-white-striped shirt.

You have been warned. The cards told me.

in any case, kudos to elle for keeping this thread growing.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

As they already pointed out, 2 pages of good discussions > 9 pages of yabyab. I bet she likes the attention, but fails to see that you are given attention for either fame or infamy.

I bet that if I claimed to be a child rapist á la Fritzl I'd get a lot of attention too.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unlike her boyfriend... I'd be interested in you as well... so the rules of engagement change a bit...

I think someone mentioned a massive LF orgy... wonder how that would turn out?
    it'll be shitty because i wouldn't want to share. i'd bring a gun to the party and literally blow my load.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    "But I have to admit, Petit will always be my one true love... she's just gorgeous.."

Hahaha

Carl.

i guess i found another ticket taker.. back to the line buddy, right behind Aeradalia

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    well i don't mind. i'll never tell him our secret!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Only just so you know i'm a commercial model, but you can ignore this part if you will.
    So, you're saying that you're Airbrushed to hell and back in order to look acceptable?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast