+ Follow This Topic

Thread: family

family

I am 24.

I am tired of hearing people telling me allot to be careful when I already know that and just want to enjoy life and have fun but I know that they care which is great but it drives me nuts.

I am getting questions like:

what did you do last night
    where did you go
    when will you be coming home
    why do you want to go to a town by yourself for
    what are you doing on the internet
    what are you doing
    why are you undressed
    why are your clothes up here
    who are you meeting
    where are you meeting them
    how do you know them
    why etc.

and:

I care about you
    I don't want anything to bad to happen to you
    it is natural to worry
    it is dangerous out there
    you see good in everybody
    they might see your weaknesses and take advantage of it
    I need help in the house
    It is the not knowing that worries me
    I wouldn't mind if I knew where you were ec.....

I don't want my family or friends to interfere with my own personal life which I want to keep to myself.

How do I get them to back off and mind their own business and stop asking me questions and lecturing me???

I will and do share some things with them just so we are close but I also want my own privacy and want to be able to go where I want when I want without having to worry about them confronting me

etc......

I love my family very much but this really bugs me because I don't feel trusted, like I don't have enough freedom or I don't have enough privacy so I can't be my own person and do my own thing.

If my family know my friends and they like them then there are no problems and if I am just going to the cinema or saying I am going for coffee in town and going shopping etc then there is no problem but there is a problem when I am going to meet somebody I don't know or somebody I do know for safe fun sex or a regular date or hanging out.

What also drives me up the wall is:

My dog eating out of our dish
    My mother giving the dog a saucepan or dish to eat from.
    My mother putting her fingers into cups and glasses when washing the dishes and may even just wash they utensils with her hands.
    my older sister often wanting to borrow my clothes or she takes my clothes
    prefers my bed to hers and will take it whenever she gets the chance
    borrowing clothes of mine which she never returned
    when I refuse to let her borrow my clothes or wear them, she gets awful annoyed and has used blackmail and guilt tripped me and said f...c..k.. you once to me.

My friend who wants to be a friend with benefits is quite protective of me because he really cares about me but that kind of behaviour bugs me and when he gets bored he plays golf, he doesn't seem to have much self - esteem to me and is kinda clingy I think, I tend to feel like a little girl around him who is trying to protect and he is in love with me and wants to know where I am at all times so that he can act when ever I am in danger but it still feels like they and him are invading my personal zone and I can't breathe and can't have my own secret life, can't have my own privacy.

I have a very small learning disability with Dyspraxia which doesn't affect how I think or how I am with people but it does make me determined and independent and fight for what I want etc. It effects my use of objects and spatial awareness a bit, that's all. If anybody tried to attack me, I would stop their arm, bite them, yell, hurt their testicles and legs, head but them, find a weakness and eliminate it, kick them, pouch them, cut them and spray them etc.

Is there any solution for all of this?

I want it to stop now......

borrowing a book of mine which she lent to another person and haven't gotten it back since
    for not giving my book back she makes excuses like she shouldn't read that etc.....

All the above really bothers me and freaks me out

You sound like you still live at home.....move out and live in another city or at least another part of town far enough away so they cant notice your bed hasn't been slept in.