+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Poet jumping on board

Poet jumping on board

Hello,

My name is Edward and I'm from the UK. I take an interest in all things to do with love and romance, mainly due to my work, which is a freelance writer and poet.

I've had my fair share of heart break and joys, so hopefully I can lend my experience to some interesting discussions.
    Oops! I purport myself to be a literary professional, but I can't even read the forum rules about advertising!

hello poet welcome to LP!!

Welcome penmeapoem! Don't be shy, post your poems, post your thoughts, post whatever is on your mind. Me, I'm more of a rambler, I'll just start writing and whatever comes out, comes out. I have also written a couple of poems, but I know that they are crap. It's such a great feeling when you find out that you love to write, isn't it? I truly found what I love to do and I cannot believe that it took me so long to realize that I love it. When I'm doing it, the whole world around me disappears and it feels like magic is coming out. The more I type, the harder it is for me to stop. And I know that I will use this gift to bring more positivity into the world, and into peoples lives. There is some strange energy in me that I have never felt before, and while it's here, I'm taking every single opportunity I can to document it. Because you never know, tomorrow you might lose your hands, and you won't be able to type. So for me, it's write like there is no tomorrow, because there might not be. Make sure that you leave something positive behind when you are gone.

I met a really special person at the end of last year, and she has brought so much creativity out of me, I'm a completely different person because of her, and she is the reason that I looked this place up in the first place. I have had more motivation than ever in my life, and I'm slowly communicating that to her. I'm doing little things and taking my time, because I know that in the end, we will be together. It's so insane, because i know its true love, and somehow I know that she is my soul mate, even if she doesn't quite realize it yet, I know that she will someday very soon, we are made for each other, and it is so evident.

So yeah, just post, just be yourself! Know that I am crazy! Welcome!

Hmm, another self proclaimed poet?
    Don't expect anything.