+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: help with girl/friend

You mean you don't mind all of these people at work nosing into your personal business? I was a waitress for a long time, and I would have been furious if my customers were trying to set me up with people.

You must be really friendly. Not me. I am a bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You mean you don't mind all of these people at work nosing into your personal business? I was a waitress for a long time, and I would have been furious if my customers were trying to set me up with people.

You must be really friendly. Not me. I am a bitch.
    Theres this mother daughter pair that comes in the restaurant and says things about me and a fellow waitress at the restaurant...shes a beautiful girl, flirts with me all the time, tickles, undoes my apron, shoulder rubs, but she dates jerks, from what she tells me...and its not surprising, it really seems that a lot of girls date assholes in an attempt to change them or because they are overly aggressive and that turns them on. Thing is, seems to me like these same girls change their way of thinkin when they reach about 26-27. She has asked me about hanging out a few times outside of work, shes a sweet girl too, but thats besides the point..

At the bar there ive been with a 35 yr old woman who told me she was married but it was ok cuz her husband cheats on her too and im not too proud of that but i dont let it get me down, she was sexy and thats that, thats all she wanted and she made it clear, i dunno it sounds contradictory to what ive said but thats that. Theres always women at the restaurant saying very nice things to me so that doesnt bother me but its sort of frustrating to know that women think of you that way but you dont act on things certain times because of morals.

At my other job its the middle aged women tellin me how cute i am and all that and embarrassing me and a few of the young girls in the office by sayin we should date. Also sayin how they cant believe I dont have a girlfriend and generally thinkin very highly of me. I am friendly and its not a fake friendly either like a guy i work with who thinks hes a pimp or something. This guy tells me that he could "bang" everyone in the office, and tells me that i could to, all ya gotta do is treat them like sex objects and every so often throw in a nice comment or a nice act and then go back to acting the other way. Then theyll try and get that nice response from u and ull have them. Now this has worked on one girl in the office after 3 years of him trying, and now that theyre broken up for good, after a bunch of arguments, break ups and drama, shes told me that he would bust in his pants before he even got them off and all this haha. Thing is though, he would go around the office and trick the girls into thinkin he was a nice guy and all, and I would watch it and want to ****n kick the shit out of him, and if he ever gives me a chance I will. Thats another thing about being aggressive, smaller less capable guys will be aggressive so they can get a girl while Im 6'5" 245 lbs all muscle and dont need to be aggressive because of my size, so its sort of a double edged sword where I dont know if girls realize that. At least not younger impressionabe girls.

I guess mainly my problem is that I feel like I am not living up to my potential for who I am in terms of women, and that gets me down sometimes. With this girl itll be years before anything ever happens with us but Id bet a million dollars that I dont have that shell come to me one day and want to be together.

For christ's sake intrepido this is the eigth page. Just stop thinking about yourself and move on.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    For christ's sake intrepido this is the eigth page. Just stop thinking about yourself and move on.
    You're too new here to bitch like that.

ohhh what's the matter Lilly Wing? Still a little upset that I called out your bullshit story?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why does everyone gang up on Charlie Boy? Just because his mom gives freebies at the brothel is no reason to disrespect.

YEah I am just trying to spread the love and all these haters want to hate on me. Where is the love?

anachronistic Guest
    ohhh what's the matter Lilly Wing? Still a little upset that I called out your bullshit story?
    Haha, as if I give a **** whether or not you believe me.

No one with half a brain would believe a story like that.

anachronistic Guest
    *waits for more nonsensical bullshit*

I'll be abrupt (again), I don't give a flying **** if you believe me or not. Get your panties out of a bundle and stop making such a big deal about it, for whatever reason have you.

whats this story about?

I post here every so often, took a break for a while but giga is nice enough to respond with some good advice so why the prodding?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepido View Post
    I post here every so often, took a break for a while but giga is nice enough to respond with some good advice so why the prodding?
    Ignore him. He thinks he's hot shit. Gigabitch is a valued member here on the board. This thread is far too large for me to get involved with the advice-giving, so continue to stick with Gigabitch.

whats this story about?

A girl he *allegedly* ****ed in the back of his car. She sprayed pussy juices like a cut artery. All over the back of his car, all over his homework his clothes - everywhere. His clothes were still "soaking wet" by the time he got home, so wet, in fact that he had to make up a story to his mum about being assualted by a gang of youths and pushed into the gutter. She didn't believe him though because the smell of vagina was so strong. The backseat of his car was still wet days later.

It didn't seem like you were moving forward so I thought it was time for some tough love.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast