+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Sex/one nighters

Random Sex/one nighters

How do you feel after having one of these? I had one last night and I feel disgusted with myself to be honest although the sex was Great!, I'm not showing off or anything I'm just curious to how other people think. Woah no more sexual frustration for a few days! He seems to want to see me again too, which is a bonus. :]

Not my thing.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Ditto, but 3 months without was killing me lol. The worst thing is the next morning, urgh.

Meh, nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

Converse, are you a uni student?

No not yet, at college at the moment.

Im not going to England.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Hey,
    It's happened to me twice and to be honest I thought it would bother me but it doesn't. Ah well! It's all experience I suppose and I enjoyed it so whats the problem. As long as you don't feel emotionally attached afterwards and you used protection then hey! At least it got rid of my intense horniness for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by *Bright_Eyes*
    Hey,
    It's happened to me twice and to be honest I thought it would bother me but it doesn't. Ah well! It's all experience I suppose and I enjoyed it so whats the problem. As long as you don't feel emotionally attached afterwards and you used protection then hey! At least it got rid of my intense horniness for a while.
    What ever you say.

What is "emotionally attached"?. I don't think I am capable of that. I dont believe in "going out", "hug", or stupid shit like that. To me a relationship is based on sex cause seriously what else is there? the other things "there" that people say I dont really care for. Thats why a one night stand is evidence for me that even having relationships is useless. I can just buy the milk, why ever bother with the cow?

then why don't you stick to one night stands ov?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    then why don't you stick to one night stands ov?
    Because there is a part of me that tries really hard to find that "reason" for a relationship, but all logic has failed. Good question though, I was contimplating that before.

Tone Guest
    OV, you're funny.

:]

On topic - it's not for me. I honestly think sex should be something more special, and not something I'm willing to share with just any random person.
    Last edited by Tone; 30-01-06 at 12:16 AM.

I can see where people come from when they say that they don't want sex unless they r in a relationship but then I think that random sex and relationship sex are totally different.
    Random sex can be good fun and a spur of the moment thing which is always exciting whereas relationship sex is more caring and you are going to try more to please your partner. I personally prefer having sex whithin a relationship but thats not an option at the moment so random sex here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    OV, you're funny.

:]

On topic - it's not for me. I honestly think sex should be something more special, and not something I'm willing to share with just any random person.
    I agree Tone. I've tried to go out and do the whole hookup thing, and I really don't enjoy it. I'd wake up the next day and feel like, "why did I waste my time doing that?" I literally feel guilty after a one nighter, even though there's nothing to feel guilty about. So I'm done w/them. Doing it with random people just isn't for me...some of my buddies enjoy it, and that's cool, but I don't. The only two women I've now enjoyed sex with, have been people that are/were close to me, and each time its been w/someone random, I thought it sucked, probably because I wasn't into it/them as much.

And on a lighter note, I was drinking one night a few weeks ago, and after the bars were closed a shit ton of people came to my house, 1/2 of which I didn't know. At about 6:30 or so, everyone leaves, except I was still drinking and playing gtr, and one girl wanted to stay "to keep drinking"...she thought she was gonna get some action from me. I'd never met her before. So she sat there for an hr or so while I drank and sang, and then I got up and just said, "Well, I'm goin to bed...see ya later." I told her to make sure she shut the door on the way out. The look of utter shock on her face was priceless, and the hearty "**** YOU!" I got was hilarious. And I woke up the next afternoon and was so glad I didn't screw around w/that chick, cause it probably would've sucked and I would've felt bad about just giving it to someone cause I had the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Im not going to England.
    You're gonna end up being a virgin forever.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast