+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex for 6 years with 23 people.. is that alot?

Sex for 6 years with 23 people.. is that alot?

My boyfriend is 20 years old, I am 16, and he has been having sexual intercourse since he was 14 years old. He's had sex with about 23 girls. Is that alot considering how long he's been having sex and the age he started having sex? I was thinking maybe the fact that he has been 'active' whilst the entire 'hormonal' period might be part of the reason 23 is alot.. but is it alot? Most guys I've spoken to seem to think so..
    Also I lost my virginity to him, but before that I have been having oral sex and.. other things since I was 12.. so is me having oral sex with 9 different people alot considering my age and amount of years I have been doing it alot as well?
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i would tell him to get checked out. people at very young age now are contracting all sorts of shit. i once heard of a 14 year old who had aids.. kinda scary yeah?? alright, well i was kidding at the 14 year old, but when you hear something like that, doesn't it hit a little closer to home??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow - Oral sex at 12 with 9 different people? I think you are both pretty promiscuous. I am guessing that the odds against one or both of you carrying an STD are pretty low. You should both be tested.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

meh. maybe we should. everything seems to be fine though. i think i will go get checked at some point. i don't plan on being severely promiscuous after this relationship. i think i have quietened down somewhat since my promiscuous days. as has he. i wasn't wondering what the chances are of us having anything. I was just wondering if it is alot lol >.<. he says that for him to have 'done 23' is not alot for someone his age. but i don't know lol. we both have high libidos so maybe that's why we're good for each other. i think also if he was with someone or i was with someone who wasn't sexually experienced or hadn't 'been around' you'd have a jealousy issue.. i have had that with previous boyfriends. anyways i was basically wondering are we sluts? i'm kinda glad i've got it out of my system now i'm young.. because i know people my age who are like that.. and it's largely embarrassing on their part. meh at least all mine have been hotties ..
    Last edited by Babydoll; 04-11-07 at 07:11 AM.

why would you be asking whether you're a slut? if you are asking the question, then obviously you think its not normal. practice safe sex and don't use your body likes its a freaking commodity and you'll be fine. sheesh..kids these days are getting sexually active at such a young age..i mean 12?? come on..i was still playing elastics and having stupid crushes...i never knew of or performed oral sex! if you did it and have no problem with what you did then i don't think you should be questioning the extent or "alot"-ness of your sexual behaviour. and as for your boyfriend..did he have any emotional attachment to those girls he had sex with? cos i know i wouldn't be feeling good knowing that such a sacred bond between two people could be chucked around so carelessly by someone i loved.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    why would you be asking whether you're a slut? if you are asking the question, then obviously you think its not normal. practice safe sex and don't use your body likes its a freaking commodity and you'll be fine. sheesh..kids these days are getting sexually active at such a young age..i mean 12?? come on..i was still playing elastics and having stupid crushes...i never knew of or performed oral sex! if you did it and have no problem with what you did then i don't think you should be questioning the extent or "alot"-ness of your sexual behaviour. and as for your boyfriend..did he have any emotional attachment to those girls he had sex with? cos i know i wouldn't be feeling good knowing that such a sacred bond between two people could be chucked around so carelessly by someone i loved.
    i was trying to put it in a simpler way so that people might answer the question correctly rather than offer me STI advice lol. if i wanted advice about that i certainly wouldn't go to a forum >.<.
    no shit! i don't think it is normal otherwise i wouldn't be asking! what i was hoping for is a 'yes/no' answer.. possibly an insight into how many people other people had slept with by the time they were twenty to get a rough idea because i am curious.. i didn't ask for a psycho-analogy.
    i haven't been 'at sex' long in order to not practice it safely lol. pills and condoms galore. actually a bit off the subject i just saw a cracking advert for a vibrating condom. why are those adverts always about something we least expect in the end?
    i didn't know about oral sex until he did it to me! i was a really quiet little girl.. but my best friend when i was younger.. (who's parents ironically were priests).. who was obsessed with sex.. and she just used to.. well yeah not gonna go into details there. that's for another forum.
    i'm not that worried about what i did. i just thought i'd ask out of interest to get a rough idea and seeing as i was asking about my boyfriend at the same time.. i thought hey.. may as well. i wasn't asking for a mother-teresa response.
    most of the girls he had sex with he didn't have any attachments to. the first one wasn't at least. and that's something i disagree with. but he explains to me that he can like.. separate sex and emotion in his mind. and i'm wondering if it is the same for most guys. he said he feels different having sex with his girlfriend than having sex with someone random. and i can relate to that, because i suppose with the people that i wasn't emotionally attached to.. i was able to separate the sexual part of it from the emotional part. unfortunately, because of certain experiences, and saying it feels quite horrible, but i actually don't see oral sex as being anything special. i know why i don't, so i don't need a lecture on that thanks, but i can separate it from being an emotional thing. whereas actual intercourse.. that is something i value and i haven't given up to any old random.. thankgod for my common sense in some areas.

yes, you are both sluts. Hope that helps. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    yes, you are both sluts. Hope that helps. :-)
    You just summed up everything I was thinking. Kudos to you my friend.

Yeah. You're both sluts. Big, skanky sluts. I wouldn't even touch either of you with gloves on. I mean what do you think is normal for God's sake? Jesus...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    i was trying to put it in a simpler way so that people might answer the question correctly rather than offer me STI advice lol. if i wanted advice about that i certainly wouldn't go to a forum >.<.
    Apparently, you both NEED STI advice. If you really understood what you've been risking, you wouldn't be bragging.

but my best friend when i was younger.. (who's parents ironically were priests)..
    What kind of priests? Priests are male, and they aren't usually allowed to procreate..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lol thanks virgins.
    I don't know what is normal.. hence I am asking.. duh?
    So 23 is alot? Fair enough. Thankyou for answering the question.. sometimes in the most obscure ways.. but thanks for answering all the same.
    On the 'priests' note. Her father was a priest. Her mother was just a church goer. Again I tried to put it in simple terms to help the people of this forum understand.
    Just looking at this thread though.. most of the replies have been from women. I think women are probably less likely to be promiscuous. I may have had oral sex, but I have only had sexual intercourse with one person.. Whereas by my age my boyfriend would have most likely had sex with about 10 or 12. Actually thinking about it.. it is quite alot. None of the boys I know have 'done' that many.
    Meh.. good effort lol. But I don't think I could have sex with that many people. I do feel you have to have a certain bond before you can have sexual intercourse with someone. I'm glad I didn't do it before him. We get on so well.
    Maybe the fact that if we did (which we don't) have STIs, we'd be passing them between eachother and not to the rest of the world. Quarantined. haha. Bye happi people!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol thanks virgins.
    No problem skank

lol <3.......

Yes, you're both skanks.

How long have you both been together?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'll *think* about getting tested? Stupid to boot. Ah well, lesson to the rest of the guys reading this about why they should always use condoms.

Guys often claim to have had sex with more than they had. And Girls tend to bring the number down.

He is 20 and your just 16? I'm 20 too but could never **** a 16 year old. It's nor morally right. And isn't it illegal in your country?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast