+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Relationship Question

Crazy Relationship Question

Check it out, So I've been dating this girl for like 8 months. First month was great and then after that it just got crazy, we fought all the time, argues, jealousy etc. Well she never wanted to commit. I felt it was my fault because I made myself too available to her. So I switched it up and she started chasing me, so things seemed better but she told me, serious as hell, that she wants me to be an A-hole to her! WTF? She said that it makes her into me more for some reason... She likes for me to boss her around and treat her like sh*t. Have you guys ever heard of anything like that? Ladies have you ever felt that way? It's not my style but at this point I'm willing to try anything to make this work between us. So what do you guys think?

PS: It's been working! But it's weird... Definitely not my style

Very interesting is what I think it is. I have never heard a girl wanting a man to threat them like pure shit...but then again that would make sense, for me at least it seemed as if all of the girls that I was interested in went for the A-Holes instead of the guys that they could trust...I guess its like an adrenaline rush or something like that for them *shrugs*

Yeah I know bro, this is weird... I think that the girls just don't want a puppet, they want to be controlled, well I'm sure not all girls are like that but a lot are. At least the ones I date lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sum1
    Check it out, So I've been dating this girl for like 8 months. First month was great and then after that it just got crazy, we fought all the time, argues, jealousy etc. Well she never wanted to commit. I felt it was my fault because I made myself too available to her. So I switched it up and she started chasing me, so things seemed better but she told me, serious as hell, that she wants me to be an A-hole to her! WTF? She said that it makes her into me more for some reason... She likes for me to boss her around and treat her like sh*t. Have you guys ever heard of anything like that? Ladies have you ever felt that way? It's not my style but at this point I'm willing to try anything to make this work between us. So what do you guys think?

PS: It's been working! But it's weird... Definitely not my style
    I sent you a private message.

define being an a-hole...

Well, I wouldn't say an a-hole.

But, a guy who maybe takes the lead once in a while is nice. We don't like to go out with doormats.

It brings her satisfaction when you pushes her around...even the pain that it brings to her will make her feel good, some weird girls are like that lol...if you really dont like that, talk to her about it, if she insist you doing it and you are not comfortable about it, then tell her to f off and find somebody better lol.

Naw she likes me to be what I consider a TOTAL A-hole. I mean yeah there are times when we are sweet with eachother but normally if she says something mean I'll blow up and tell her off then she quickly falls into "I'm sorry" mode and begins to hug and kiss me, very submissive. It's a little scary because I'm normally not a dick but I care about her so much that I'm willing to do what I can to make it work.

um...it's either she sucks at teasing, or she's suck at teasing lol.

and what would you consider a total a-hole to be like? whats your a-hole standards?

she doesn't want a dick. she doesn't want a pussy. she wants an ass,hole.

i prefer dicks btw.

I recommend a psychologist or even doctor for her. You ever hear of the story were a kid started to smoke so the father made him smoke a shiet load smokes to get him sick of it? well....just beat this girl sense less...Why cant shit like this happen to me?! I would have a field day smacking this idiot girl around to the point were she would became anti A-hole man.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 28-12-05 at 03:16 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Yeah man I have had women do things and say things like that. And it is kind of ****ed up. Most of the time they don’t say “be an *******” but they just do shit and treat you like crap and when the ******* in you comes out they kind of like it. Then later the seem to constantly do things to piss you off and then either run away and make you do that chase me crap. It seemed to me that this one girl would not let me touch her unless I was pissed off. I got tired of that crap eventually.

I didn’t think about those times much until recently I read this book that said quote, “Beautiful women are highly susceptible to domination.” I looked in the glossary and crap to get more info on that sentence but nada. You post made me remember some different women that I have dated before. I think that some women are so used to getting their way that it is boring to them. I think that it kind of excites them to be physically controlled by a man because that is like the only thing that they can’t seem to do. Like the only time they let lose of the control strings is when their man manhandles them. Just like a week ago I was at this restaurant with a friend an our waitress got our drinks and then like forgot about us. The next time she went by my friend called her name as she went by and she totally ignored him, I was taking a drink from my drink with one hand and my other hand grabbed her arm to hold her in place by our table. It was like an instant change in her. She pulled close to me and smiled and instantly was attentive and stuff. We told her our food orders and she was nice to us ever since. My friend now has her number and is going out with her as far as I know.

Women are freaky weird sometimes.

Yeah Hugo, it's f'n weird. And NO it's not cool to beat on chicks if any of you think that. But herre it is!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has oficially said, and I quote, "I don't want you to be mean to me anymore. I have bruises on my arms and I miss the sweet you, I want my baby back." So I am officially done with ******* mode, THANK GOD! I'm sure I'll be a little different still but I will not be so physically and emotionally controlling. But I'm happy to be back to the good ol days! Thanks for all the info guys!

Well, it certainly sounds like she has no clue as to what she wants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast