+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Life's over

Life's over

I'm really really really depressed right now. Suddenly, everythig just went wrong. I feel so bad. Somebody just really hurt me. This one person just told me awful crappy things, and now I feel really really bad. What did I do to deserve to hear things like that? (it's not even someone I know too well) (actually i don't know why I should even care what this person says cause all in all I don't even like this person)
    I just feel really really frustrated. I just hope that it didn't show too much. Cause first I dissed this person, then this person dissed me. This person just listed all my shortcomings just like that! And now I feel really ugly.
    I'm a monster. Just look at me I'm so ugly. I know it's my hair. it looks terrible. I would've gotten a new haircut, but I want long hair in the long run. And I just hate my pale face. I wanna get some tan! On tiop of all things, I can't find the jeans i want anywhere. I'm so exhausted. I desperately need new jeans, cause i've outgrown all my jeans, they're just too short, that's why I wear my skirts but i'm sick of those already! Ugh.
    I just really hate those designers or whatever, those clothes are just ugly. gosh, and they never have my size! XS is the rarest size ever!! besides, all those cozy polars and everything usually look terrible on me - they're just HUGE! I mean i really like those sporty polars but they don't fit me!!!
    And those darn jeans. They're usually too short for my legs, and if i take a bigger size, they don't look good on my butt! UGH! Those stupid people, they make clothes for SHORT, FAT girls. What if you're tall and slender? Dammit.
    I'm so ugly I wish i weren't so ugly. :cry: Life's over...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you AREN'T ugly..i'm telling you so. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is right, you're absolutely gorgeous Killer. Don't let these people get you down, you're bound to meet countless more assholes like them. I mean, if I had someone list off my shortcomings I'd probly fall deeper into the crater that is my melancholy, but it's something we all have to overcome. I know how strong of a person you are and how resilient you can be, and I know you'll bounce back, I believe in you. Just try to keep your head up, these are obviously rough times for you, and you've got us for support and I know you have wonderful friends there as well. Stay strong, and be happy.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Thanks you guys, I just love the two of you
    yeah, yeah, life's been a disaster lately, but I think I'm making it through, though last year was so much better, at least I had a boyfriend, who seemed to care a lot. Now I'm all alone.
    You see, last year (well, actually one and a half year ago) my best friend went off to South Africa for two years. I just felt quite terrible without her, cause she's simply wonderful, and we were just like sisters. Then, last year I met my ex and we became really really close. (at least that's how I felt). Well, basically, now we broke up, but we're still friends, but I don't really know whether he really *does* wanna be friends with me, cause seems like he's totally dissapointed in me, and whatever peaked his curiosity doesn't bother him much lately. And anyway, I bet he just doesn't want to hurt my feelings and everything.
    So, basically, that's it. All in all, I'm pretty lonely. Sure, I got lots of friends (and close ones as well) but all in all it's nothing like soulmates.
    Some people are really trying to get me together with some other interesting people, but it's not like just because we're in the same group, we have to be soulmates. You know, somebody even once told me something like "Don't you think this person (whatever the name) is so nice? We all just really like him." Maybe I'm overreacting, but to me, it sounded more like "Don't you think you guys should start dating since you're over with your ex?" What am I, some kinda toy passing around from one owner to the other? I don't date or become close friends just with anyone just like that. Takes more than that. I don't sell short.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I know what you mean by lonely. Of course my situation is a little different. For me it feels like I HAVE found my soulmate but she doesn't want to be. It's hard, but we're both strong, I know whatever hits any of us we can face up to it. That means you too Illusional.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha..i just go on my merry way, living my "carefree" lifestyle. raverboy

Damn you and your ability to not care so much. :wink:
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's because i realize when i do care so much, i just get burned. i'll care when i come around to it, or when i need to. raverboy