+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like this girl, i think she likes me more lol

I like this girl, i think she likes me more lol

well it all starts off with this girl i kinda know at the gym. she works with the cleaning crew so i see her around quite a lot while i am playing basketball. She is really cute and i just really started to notice her just about 3 months ago, we were basically just having eye contact and a lot of smiling at each other in between then, but now its like waving and saying hi to each other and stuff like that". but the thing that i find that makes me think she likes me is becasue she looks at me quite a lot, more then i look at her i think and when ever we are close by to each other she gives me this really cute look right into my eyes its soo awesome.

i was actually gonna go talk to her tonight to like get to know her a bit and get her name but then i noticed something that really bugged me. there is a new girl that works with the cleaning crew and she is freinds with my sister for like 14 years so i know this new girl through my sister soo tonight i was like " damn if i go talk to her now it will get akward since i kinda have a child hood friend just right by her", and what i want to know is, how should i start up a good convo with the really cute girl i like because i am positive she likes me.

i have asked a couple other people about it and they say the same thing so i want a girls opinion about this and i wanna know what i should do and i have asked other girls and all of them tell me to ask her out..should i? lol

why would it be awkward? I'd use it to my advantage possibly.

Just go up to the girl you like and just say Hi and talk normally. You're putting all this pressure on yourself and hyping up just a normal conversation.

but the awkward thing is the girl that i know, i have known her 14 years, and im not really friends with her i just see her every once in a while and say hi lol...and oh ya another reason why i think this cute girl likes me is because i was talking to this guy that works with her and apparently while i was playing bball she was up on the balcony thing at the gym talking about me to ths guy aswell and saying all this nice comments... but i have no pressure going up to talk to her i just thought it would be awkward.. i dunno.
    should i ask her co worker for her name or like tell her co worker i think shes cute and all this other stuff and get him to tell her this and maybe we could communicate through her co worker hahaha lol just joking but i would want her co worker to tell her it though

Just talk to her man. You're overanalyzing the hell out of this situation.

ya, you are overthinking and overanalyzing the situation. Just grab the bull by the horns and go talk to her. Show confidence (even if you dont have any).

Quote Originally Posted by MavViper View Post
    Show confidence (even if you dont have any).
    fake it 'til you make it

Write her a letter:

" Do you like me? "

- YES - NO