+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a man's point of view on my boss's actions

I need a man's point of view on my boss's actions

Ok men…how do you behave or react when you are around a woman you like or are attracted to? I am beginning to sense that my boss is attracted to me. When we are in meetings he makes eye contact with me constantly. He also nervously slips his wedding ring on and off when he is around me. This man is usually very confident and presents himself well in front of others—however, when I am around he sometimes turns into a nervous wreck and his hands will tremble. What is going on? Am I right in thinking he is attracted to me—or do I just make him nervous? Thanks for reading. :-)

Are you hot? If so, yes.

Yes, I am very attractive and always perfectly "put together" at the office. Thanks for your feedback.

The real question is are you attracted to him?

Oh hell yes I am attracted to him. Though, I am not about to cross any lines/boundaries and destroy a career I have worked very hard to build.

I had a feeling you are attracted to him. Well, just remember the moment you two start having lunch together to discuss work. That's where it will start So why is an attractive girl like you being single? I assume you are single judging by your response.

No, not single. Married to the same man fora very long time. Boss is married also adding another "taboo" to this dynamic. I am not some young silly thing... I know what is going on here an how messy it could be. I just wanted some male reassurance that the attraction was reciprocated since I have been out of the game a long time.

I see. But you shouldn't really care if he is attracted to you or not. I know it feels good to know you can still turn heads but you already know how messy it will be if anything does develop. Your boss might try something to get close to you eventually so be on a look out for that move. Resist temptation.

After further thought, are you happy in your marriage? Just curious..

Temptation at work is very common. It is best to know your boundaries and to make sure you keep yourself in check. I have worked at my company for over 20 years and I have seen my share of inter office flings and affairs. Just to let you know.....your co-works know about it too and have made notice. I bet money on it that there is a bit of office gossip going around behind your back.....so be very careful what you do and what you say. Bonfire is dead on about where it all starts by going for lunches, etc.....

If you have thought of jumpin in the hay with your boss, you should maybe take a good look at your home situation and what is lacking with your husband. Maybe consider focusing your energy on making your marriage better rather than worrying what the boss is thinking.

NO intentions of sleeping with my boss! Bonfire--spark has been out of the marriage for a long time; and you are right, it is a head-trip knowing I can still turn someone else on. Smackie9--I never gave much thought to the coworker aspect...because i have my own office and really do keep to myself at work...but I bet you are right. I do not miss too much that goes on around the office and it is a gossip mill. I have been thinking about a new job...maybe this is the time. Thanks guys. So nice to hear from men/and ladies on this.
    Last edited by fish-face; 23-04-11 at 07:05 AM.

Ok, then I have to ask you a serious question, why do you call yourself "fish-face"? The nickname is intriguing.

Well if the spark has left the marriage maybe it's time to pull that issue out into the open with your husband. Maybe find a workshop for couples that want to regenerate their sex lives and their lives outside the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
    Ok, then I have to ask you a serious question, why do you call yourself "fish-face"? The nickname is intriguing.
    Because I was looking into my aquarium at the angelfish when I was registering....nothing really intriguing there...just a sincere lack of creativity. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fish-face View Post
    Because I was looking into my aquarium at the angelfish when I was registering....nothing really intriguing there...just a sincere lack of creativity. lol
    I see. Well it's not entirely uncreative, just something my 5 year old niece would think of. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast