+ Follow This Topic

Thread: the wing update thread

lilwing89 Guest

the wing update thread

kay!

im back for a quick visit..hows everybody doing?

heres whatsup in my life since i left:
    its the 2nd quarter at my school and for the first quarter i had all a's and b's except for 1 c and 1 f. the f is in chemistry-the worst class ever. lol.

at work, i got the new site layout done and i have to travel to 2 cities tommorrow to get approval. then i have to make an individual site for them 2 cities' newspaper center of the same layout.

my gf and i finally hung out this weekend. it was fun. we checked out her dad's highschool yearbooks, and it was funny to see her dad as a young man lol. then we watched final destination, and after it was over(her parents were sleeping) we rewinded it a couple of times so i could stay longer(her idea) because her parents would get up when it was over and take me home.. it was pretty good to feel her lips on mine once again! we shared a kiss with a peachy-o(a sweet candy, that is mine and hers favorite) and it was really fun. the 15 minute car ride to my house we snuggled in the back seat and fell asleep like that. lol.

but then the day after, i talked to her, she signed off, and i signed off about 20 minuets later when i came back in my room after supper..then the next morning before the bus came, i got on to check my email and she accused me of talking to some girl(the one that was talking shit about her and trying to get me to hate her) because the only 2 people that were on her msn were me and the girl..and apparently exactly 3 seconds later she signed off also(a coincedence) but she was almost certain we were talking..

and we werent! i hate that *****(who was talking shit about my gf) and she also threatened to never talk to me again if i ever even became friends with that girl. and she was really mad. and i stuck up for myself and we had an 'email war' for a while..then i wrote her an email saying how much i cared for her and stuff and she replied back 'dont send me anymore emails' so i didnt. didnt look at her the next day at school, was depressed n all..you all know how that feels.. then 2 days after she writes one back(last night i got it) and she apologized for saying that and i apologized for being 'mean' even though i wasnt. i understand i hurt her feelings but she hurt mine also. she included that she still will never talk to me if i ever talk to that girl..and i dont wanna hear that! i dont plan on being the girls friend! im gonna tell her to stop telling me that, i told her i didnt like it.

well tahts about it!
    other than the girl related issues(includeD) my life is pretty good.

id appreciate any feedback from yall! ill visit again sometime during the weekend!

-lilwing

Wow, you were gone for a whole...what....4 days??

Hi lilwing! You'd better work on that chemistry grade!

Tone Guest
    LoL hi lilwing.

Hello Lilwing